The Life Of The Shy

The Life Of The Shy

A Story by Abe
"

"There was a kid named Abe Zora he was very shy and introverted but he was very easy to get along with. When Abe was 5 he started baseball, then he stopped playing after..."

"

The Life Of The Shy

There was a kid named Abe Zora he was very shy and introverted but he was very easy to get along with. When Abe was 5 he started baseball, then he stopped playing after his father got in a terrible accident on his motorcycle. After, the accident his parents got divorced. 6 years later he joined baseball again except this time he only had half a heart the other half was with his father. Once he joined the coaches called him Abiel, Abe was very talented. After a year of playing baseball Abe quit baseball and started playing on his computer,  this was his worst decision he could have ever made. Abe was in 6th grade now he made a couple friends that he always hanged out with, and he had a big crush on this girl named Brooke he thought she was his true love he also thought they would get married but that soon ended once he asked her out. She said no she couldn’t she had a boyfriend… after that Abe got depressed not just because of the rejection that took the other half of his heart but because he had enough he thought his life was terrible. Abe started to hide his depression so it started to build up inside him creating a monster. A few weeks after his heart got stolen he got a knife from his grandpa, he started cutting his fingers with this knife of trust. He soon stopped cutting and started enjoying his life until… his best friend betrayed him or so he thought. This best friend was Julie she knew him for 5 years and moved to California after 5th grade, they kept in touch with Facebook. Abe was with his cousin at Qzar he was happy until he started texting Julie, she told him she lost her virginity today he was sad and felt like he was in a black hole he was confused "why… why would she do that to me" is all he thought. Abe was taken into madness after that he started to cut again, he was sad, mad, and depressed. That kid is… me, I'm 13 now and I'l continue the story once I get older.

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

© 2015 Abe


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on August 5, 2015
Last Updated on August 5, 2015
Tags: Life Story, Story

Author

Abe
Abe

Tampa, FL



Writing
CrackBRAINED CrackBRAINED

A Story by Abe