My High School Life.

My High School Life.

A Story by Kid Strong
"

This is how my life went through High School. It was a pitiful High School career really, some would be ashamed to share theirs, but I actually don't mind shaing mine so read away

"
High School..Ahh, what a horrible time it was. Pitiful really, I was so damaged in the time I spent in that building. Freshman year was a interesting year, but that is when all the problems started, really the root of them I guess. Sophomore year I thought it was dying down, but I was wrong really, just got worse.Then Junior year hit, and man was that a roller-coaster of emotions, more and more problems came to be, but I guess that's what life gave to me, which I found really annoying, one thing happened and the snow ball effected was set in place. Then finally Senior year, I actually managed to make it through high school without going on a rampage through the halls, beating up everyone who put me through hell. Lets start from the beginning and unravel it all slowly.
Freshmen year, I already had friends thanks to Marching Band, and the first few days where actually kind of fun, well that's if you even want to consider School fun. Yet the problems started, my girlfriend at the time was honestly kinda of a b***h, beautiful but she was a b***h. Since 8th grade she put me through a whole hell of a lot of emotional crap. She started spreading all of this crap about  me and making up more and more rumors as the year went on. Sadly my music choices did make everything kind of worse. People just slowly kept more and more making fun of me and I slowly fell into a bad place, but it didn't hit me yet.
Sophomore year was an odd one. I met this girl and she made me happy, but sadly others just started picking on me even more. I slowly started to realize I was losing more and more friends and it sucked so much and was slowly killing me on the inside, but I was starting to also slowly gain more friends but i noticed it was slowly getting harder and harder. Yet the main problem hasn't started yet, they all started Junior year of High School.
Junior year, it all starts. I was happy because I just got out of a bad relationship and was moving on then i met these two girls. They put me through hell, I dated the one and she just emotionally damaged me... The other...I thought I could trust her but I guess I was wrong. She hates me for no actual reason, I mean, she hates me because I never dated her or had major feelings for her. I don't get that, and she spread all of this crap about me, even though I saved her life. Yeah I saved her life and that's how she repays me, by trying to ruin my life. Gee thanks b***h. That's when my depression fully set in and I got bad.
Senior year, finally its ending, no more of this s**t...WRONG... She kept damaging me more and more, trying to ruin my life and ruining the relationship I had with this WONDERFUL girl...Luckily she failed, me and that girl dated for 7 months too, so I hope it hit her so hard in the head...I finally thought she stopped with all the bullshit..NOPE.. She was consistent, and it just slowly got worse, and I was so bad, by the time prom was coming up I gave up with relationships and broke up with that wonderful girl who saw love in me, and I left her. She caused me to leave that wonderful girl. My depression caused me to ruin my own life in the end...Maybe if I never entered High School I would have been fine. Well that's my story.

© 2015 Kid Strong


Author's Note

Kid Strong
Only Positive feed back please.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on September 6, 2015
Last Updated on September 6, 2015
Tags: Life, High School

Author

Kid Strong
Kid Strong

Vernon, NJ



About
I'm a young writer. My inspiration comes from the games I play, the music I listen to, and my depression. more..

Writing
Savior Savior

A Poem by Kid Strong


Shell Shell

A Poem by Kid Strong