Emotions

Emotions

A Story by Kimmiekit
"

too tired ;D

"
Why is it that our minds are so controlled by emotions?
When I get angry it seems I'm like a ticking bomb looking for an excuse to explode. Every little thing people do around me is like one centimeter of the fuse being eaten away by the flame. I can glare at the clock for moving slower than usual. Yell at my best friend for being clueless about things she doesn't even need to know.
Happiness is abundant. It's in everything you do; or at least when something makes you over-joyed it is. "My mom just went to the hospital." Someone could say and I'd simply reply, "Oh no, that's too bad." I'd be very sad on the thin outer layer of my emotions, but underneath I wouldn't give a care and continue on with my happiness.
Loneliness is a horrible thing. Even if it's just for five minutes, if I get left alone at a time I don't want to be alone that would be the end of it. Six minutes later when everyone comes back and tries to have fun, I'd still feel like the loneliest person in the world and be very sad.
But sadness is it's own thing entirely. Sadness is probably the emotion that can take the most control. When I listen to the radio it always seems like it's making fun of me and plays only sad songs, when truthfully I just zone out on the ones that aren't sad. When it rains I think, "Of course," and get more depressed because doesn't it just feel like the cloud is crying?
So because I don't feel like being a puppet to my emotions, I'm going to become a blank page; apathetic if you will. Feel free to write what you want. But the ink is white like the page. So if you want to be a marionette please learn how to use braille, for the pain of each indentation is the only thing that will remain.

© 2010 Kimmiekit


Author's Note

Kimmiekit
Hmm... written at 10:21 PM so I just randomly typed what I thought ^-^ reviews, comments, questions, anything?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is more your writing style :) Not the mood of the writing--more the insight on what you're writing about. Try writing poems and see how that goes for you ^-^ I liked it... A LOT! ^_^

Posted 14 Years Ago


Apathy is so overrated. Eventually you decide your missing out on too much. Still decent writing. Extra points because I felt the same way at your age.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 11, 2010
Last Updated on February 11, 2010

Author

Kimmiekit
Kimmiekit

not there, IA



About
Hihi minna-san!!! ^-^ I'm 14 years old but I've been inspired to be a writer for a reeeeally long time and I just recently (New Years Eve night '09-'10 to be exact) had a dream and I decided I wanted .. more..

Writing
Too Late Too Late

A Story by Kimmiekit


1 1

A Chapter by Kimmiekit