Colours and Space

Colours and Space

A Story by Kin
"

This was something I wrote weeks ago and thought I'd share.

"
We went outside during the sunset today. It was windy, and the clouds moved fast. I've never understood why people crap on others for enjoying the sunset. They say "Yeah, the sun does that every night, it's not special", but that's only half true.
The colours in the sky are never the same during any sunset. Tonight they started out in blue sky and blue clouds, and then went to soft pink and orange. The light on the edges of the clouds made them look like they were edged in shining gold. No joke. The sun shone in orange rays through every empty spot in the clouds and in between the trees.
And I thought about how the sky leaves room for the sun and the moon and the stars and the clouds, and the trees make room for the grass and the sunlight, and the grass makes room for the flowers, and everything shares the universe with everything else, and we're all spinning in a vast space that is both everything and nothing.
And, best of all, I get to have my own space here.

© 2021 Kin


Author's Note

Kin
I don't really think that this needs to be reviewed? It's just... my thoughts.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on July 2, 2021
Last Updated on July 5, 2021

Author

Kin
Kin

Canada



About
My name is Kinsey (or Kin)! I'm 18, and Quotev isn't giving me a lot of readers so I'm putting my writing here as well. I just want to share my words and maybe make some friends. Any pronouns are fi.. more..

Writing
O! Zinaida! O! Zinaida!

A Poem by Kin