It's not to cold outside

It's not to cold outside

A Story by Sketch
"

A random story until i get into a poem mood.

"

The chilly wind drunkenly swirls the colourful leaves into scattered and disorganized piles. Inky black trees groan and shake off their oppressing garments. A young girl of about four,  clad in clothes that seem a little overused, strolls through. A woman calls out to her and ushers her inside. Scolding her girl of the temperature outside. The smell of warmth and heat makes the little ragged cottage seem homier. The girl takes off her gloves and looks out at the Germany scenery. The girl breaks out of her daydream with a start. Looking around,the girl much older now, seeming slightly depressed that she's in ordinary Oklahoma.

 

'At least It's not to cold to go outside though.'

© 2012 Sketch


Author's Note

Sketch
Please tell me what you think. It's a really quick dabble just before I go to school so ignore minor grammar mistakes. I think I overused 'the girl' though

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very nice Kira! Even though, Oklahoma is a sucky state lol! Not much happens here.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
1 Review
Added on October 31, 2012
Last Updated on November 2, 2012
Tags: Autumn, Fall, drabble, quick, random

Author

Sketch
Sketch

OK



About
Maybe I should be more.. well.. me. I don't usuall talk about feelings, because i'm so bad with them. I'm not a sensitive girl. I'd sooner walk away than get angry or get sad. I've also got early schi.. more..

Writing
All of it All of it

A Poem by Sketch


Pardon Me Pardon Me

A Poem by Sketch