Break Free Little Bird.

Break Free Little Bird.

A Story by Anonykit
"

A story about an imperfect love

"


She was finally tired of his uncalled for battering. As she looked in the mirror that night, she thought:

“I am beautiful”.

But as she said this he creeped up behind her and violently pushed her to the floor. He laughed loudly as he shouted,

“Do not fool yourself, that is not beauty but deceit”

As he lifted his hand to slap her senselessly, she was fed up. She lunged at him and they went flying through the glass window of their apartment. Their apartment was on the eleventh floor of the Bill’s Cosy’s duplex high end apartments. As they flew out that big glass door, she felt his hands tightly hold her as he whispered, “I am sorry, believe me, I am”. For the first time in a very long time she could feel his breath’s warmth as they fell with an uncontrollable speed.

Her father, who never liked his daughters husband, was a mystical bird of the wild Enchanteer. He, as he slumbered, immediately felt the danger his daughter was in. In an instant, he teleported himself to her location only to see her falling. As he flew after her with intense speed, he was able to catch her. The moment he caught her, her husband held tightly of her hand but her father would not save him. He would not.

So he shook her husband off, and as her father did this, her husband, gave off a burst of violence:

“You fool, don’t you dare let go of my hand!”.

As he said this, she remembered why she’d lunged out of that window in the first place, and immediately let go of his hand. As her tears fell and his hand slipped, he pulled himself up and gave her a light peck on the lips. From this, she felt the love she thought she’d lost years ago, but it was too late. He was about to hit the ground. The fall was about to end with one death…

Suddenly her mother appeared from no where. Her mother was a warrior. She was a white -bellied sea eagle with great and admirable wings. Her claws lunged into her daughters husband and she was able to save him. She saved him because she could feel her daughters intense love for this man. But as his blood touched her claws, it found it’s way to the wound her mother had gotten during her most recent war. As her blood mixed with his, her wings turned black, and the sparkle in her eyes was lost with blood shot eyes.

She threw her daughters husband in the sky, as he hovered in the sky he was suddenly clothed in a dark cloth and was transformed into a dark night. As he landed, he fell right unto her mothers shoulder. They flew off to the sky at such a speed that she and her father were left dumbfounded.

The search for her mother and her possessed husband was on!

© 2018 Anonykit


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on May 23, 2018
Last Updated on May 23, 2018
Tags: Fiction, Adventure, Drama, Romance, Fantasy

Author

Anonykit
Anonykit

johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa



About
I like writing about my thoughts as well as dreams, when i can remember them more..