My Life

My Life

A Poem by Beautiful_Nightmare
"

Just something.

"
Sometimes I wonder if life is really worth It? Is all the pain, agony, suffering, stress, and hate worth living? I think back to my past. What I've done. Who I've hurt. The words I've said. What I've lost on the way to this point in my life. All the cuts representing these things and many more. A story behind every single one. Everybody says suicide is cowardly. Suicide isn't the answer. But, is it really cowardly? No. The people who make a person feel like that's the only choice they have left is the coward. Tell me? Have you ever felt alone in a crowd of people? Have you ever felt like nobody knows how you feel? Do you ever feel like you can't trust anyone? Well, I have. Its excruciating to live through this everyday. If you had to deal with this everyday, then you too would feel this way.

© 2013 Beautiful_Nightmare


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on March 17, 2013
Last Updated on March 17, 2013
Tags: self-help, therapy, alone

Author

Beautiful_Nightmare
Beautiful_Nightmare

Miami , FL



About
Hey c: I'm a 15 years young Writer from Miami. Not much to tell. Writing is a passion of mine and I've decided to finally share some of my pieces with you c: Inspirations: James Patterson , Edga.. more..