A Word To The Lost Ones

A Word To The Lost Ones

A Poem by TheBrokenOnes166
"

Idk, just....yeah.

"
To all whom are broken, To all with fake smiles, To all who's hearts have been taken,To those who walk empty miles.You are not alone in this end-ever of sadness and pain. We all walk together, as one salted grain.While others stand tall, like beautiful flames, we fall to the ground, and the ashes we claim. They say "Stand tall!", "Your beautiful!", "Be proud!", this is true.But yet we fall harder without another seconds due. Because there are those, who tell us the opposite. We draw a thin line, and dare not to cross it.A heart made of Gold, wrapped in thick silver chains, Our smiles grow old, and the chains rust with pain. But we keep moving on, as if nothing has happened. We act like stone as if our hearts have blackened.When it comes to others problems, we speak freely, and at will. But when it comes to our own, there's a lump in our throats that wont heal. We try to keep others from falling as we have. But the endless black void, sometimes acts as our rehab.

© 2018 TheBrokenOnes166


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on November 30, 2017
Last Updated on October 19, 2018

Author

TheBrokenOnes166
TheBrokenOnes166

Sapulpa, OK



About
I am 14. I did not intend to be here, yet i was conceived. I did not ask for the life i was given. But yet I was handed it on a rusted silver plate. No one can know the things i have gone through, no .. more..

Writing