My Love

My Love

A Story by ~Death Is The Key~

I was sitting in my bed unable to sleep as usual, when i looked over to see what time it was i saw 11:11pm. I made a wish and once it turned 11:12pm I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I woke up the next morning at 11:11am, and again i made a wish. Once it turned 11:12am I heard my phone ringing. I ran to get it and it was you, my love. We talked for hours, untill you had to go to a track meet. When I looked at the clock again it was 2:22pm. I rushed to the door to go get some lunch, but when I opened it you were standing there with a bag of groceries. You turned me around as you walked into the house.

 

You made me lunch and after we talked and watched movies, until you had to go. I was laying on me bed like usual not able to sleep. I looked at my clock and it was 11:11pm, I made a wish and at 11:12pm i heard my door bell ring. I opened the door to see you, my love standing in front of me.

 

You grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close to you. I was confused and a little over whelmed when you kissed me. Your lips on mine. When you stopped kissing me, I started kissing you. Then we went to the couch where we fell asleep in each other's arms at 2:22am. We woke up to the chirping sounds of birds at 11:11am.

© 2010 ~Death Is The Key~


Author's Note

~Death Is The Key~
please read,rate,and review. thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hi,
This sounds very interesting. Kat24

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 9, 2010
Last Updated on July 9, 2010

Author

~Death Is The Key~
~Death Is The Key~

About
Raven, I have one friend that under stands me as a person. I believe in God but have to many questions and no answers. I love animals and I am adicted to gum. :D Having a guy for a friend is norma.. more..

Writing