Relentless

Relentless

A Stage Play by Kitty
"

Fine Art Festival Skit

"

Characters:

Zoey

Mindy 


Key:

*action*

(emotion)

... = A Pause in Speaking


:Zoey: *looks at audience* This pain is the death of me... *starts to pace around the stage* This pain is caused by everyone who stressed me out... Send me to another place... Any place! Heck, I don’t care where... Let me face my fears, send me to Hell, it’s probably better than here anyways! Looking back at all these years... Looking back at your face... Drips of blood replace my tears... And to think... I thought you saved me! It’s been years since I have given up... One gun with a round of shots... *lifts gun* debating...*lowers gun* this is getting me crazy... *crouches down* You think I’m kidding, huh... Well... *stands up* I’m not... I thought you loved me... you never cared, Looking into your eyes... I finally realize... that everything you said was taking life from me... (angered) and Now you say your sad? Another lose makes me stronger... yet I look back at all the days that went wrong... and I think that, if the all pain was gone... I wouldn’t be here... But not a day goes on *holds gun to head* where I want to die! *lowers gun* Maybe leaving this world would make thing right... But with all the depression... I cant escape the sight of it... *looks straight at the audience* Just so you know... I’m not confused about the cruel words I said so far... You may have thought that it’s not true... But until I’m gone this is meant for *points to audience*  you. You think I’m kidding... but I’m not! *c***s gun*... It’s too late to change my mind. My mouth griped the gage this tyme. I lean back and the bullet escapes all too easy... I’m feeling nauseated now, I cant breathe. The bullet has knocked me out. Where the F*** is God at now? There’s too much stress I have to yell. Heck I can’t breathe any more. My hearts about to stop, but it beats once more. This pain is caused by you, I shot myself. You thought I was kidding but I wasn’t. And to think... I thought you saved me... *shoots self*


:Mindy: (snobby) You know that unpopular looser that sits alone at lunch or in the back row at school? She doesn’t fit in in any group. You know that out cast with the black hair that hides their face and the scars all up and down their wrists? (solemn) Well this is Zoey. The outcast-y looser of Valentine High. She sat alone, hasNO friends what so ever. *looks down* (slightly sad) Well someone finally talked to Zoey, after all of High School and Middle School of silence. That person asked her to go to a Wednesday youth group. She seemed to be excited about that. She said yes. She went with the person and had a great tyme. (serious) You know how people will bully others JUST to fit in? Well the next day after the youth the person who took Zoey, cruelly bullied Zoey JUST  to fit. You see Zoey’s pain was MY price to fit in the the group I want to get into. I didn’t hate her. You see, I felt sorry for Zoey, she was always alone. So I asked her to come to Youth with me. I didn’t know what was going on at home with her. I didn’t want Zoey to shoot herself I swear!! I didn’t know Zoey had all this stress at home, I didn’t know she wanted to die. I probably could have saved her life. See, I wasn’t RELENTLESS for God, I wasn’t  RELENTLESS to love Zoey like God would have, therefor Zoey never felt the true love and joy... No one ever talked to her.... she always felt alone. She was in too much pain to go on.... *crouches down over body like a detective and lifts arm* In her pain she turned to a blade. She wants to give up life... Zoey was the girl everyone targeted... She found the gun her brother killed himself with and just like that she was reunited with her big brother.. and yet all of us sat back and did nothing we think it’s not our responsibility to solve a problem that isn’t even about us... (angered) This too is our problem... We just turn our heads at these scenarios instead of doing whats right... If we do the right thing and stand for those who won’t stand for themselves, think about how many lives will be saved! This tyme right here right now we have to pick a side. Get off the fence, don’t looking away at what should have attention put in to it.






Now is our tyme to be RELENTLESS for God and save a life or two. 

© 2012 Kitty


Author's Note

Kitty
I'm not Christian, but this was for this competition my friend Cassie and I do. It's fun <3

My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Reviews

Is that why its cencored? I loved the screen play, but you should never let anyone censor you! if the Charachter said "F**k" they should say it! Free speech is one of the few things pple have the right to do, even though the FCC disagrees!!!!

This had alot of emotion in it, and it is superbly written. You did a wonderful job expressing the pain Zoey had before Shooting herself, and then Mindy, The person no one understood. This is a wonderful Write :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 24, 2012
Last Updated on January 24, 2012

Author

Kitty
Kitty

Someplace, OH



About
Name: Britney Vera (last name withheld) Nicknames: Kitty, Mitzimo, Bea, Breezy Status: Complicated more..

Writing
Ted's Journal One Ted's Journal One

A Chapter by Kitty


Ted's Journals Ted's Journals

A Book by Kitty