Remplir

Remplir

A Poem by Lisa "Kium" Richards
"

Something I wrote a while ago but still keep beside me. Even though it's short I hope it's importance matters.

"

The land of broken ties that the wind beats upon, crumbling the rocks into dust as the universe rotates. Only that survives is black, forgotten fading images of the past. What once had happened here is gone, washed away into the air. And yet there stands another on the edge of this vast terrain. With a watchful gaze does it take in the history. The horse hoods that pounded across the ground in a thunder with the raging storm above their heads but no water ran through the dirt and swirl into puddle of murky brown scarlet color.

             Destinies disappearing, innocence evaporating into just memories of which they wish they could once walk in again. The sharp edges were dulled as they swung in a desperate fashion. It clings to the landscape with a terror that can only be characterized by a blood thirsty creature that prowled the depths. Must we forget? In a pitiful expression does the young being kneel to the bottomless soil beneath him and implant another small living form to wrap itself in the veil beneath it. And does it sprout roots. 

© 2012 Lisa "Kium" Richards


Author's Note

Lisa "Kium" Richards
What is the meaning to you?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on June 13, 2012
Last Updated on June 13, 2012
Tags: prose, poetry, inner, conflict, war, story, nature, move on

Author

Lisa "Kium" Richards
Lisa "Kium" Richards

FL



About
I'm a young inspiring writer and artist that takes residence is bi-polar Florida. I typically write about fantasy, fiction, and adventure and occasionally involve a little bit of romance. I don't just.. more..