Love of a Mother

Love of a Mother

A Poem by Cara_Wolfe
"

A letter to my daughter. My hubby family have her. They wanted to see so I let them take her. Long story short. They use money against us and i haven't see her for five yrs.

"
Tears I cannot cry for they must never see my weakness. So I smile and keep my head held high. But my heart it breaks for my dreams are broken. The future I dreamed of is no more. Only a month that I had to hold you before they took you away, with false promises of returning you.
It's as if they didn't see how much I love you. How much I truly cared or maybe they just didn't care about ripping my heart out. But I must be strong. They mustn't see me break. So I hide the scars they made. For they must never see the pain it caused. I WILL NOT LET THEM SEE ME BREAK.
Oh how I wish you was here so I could hold you, kiss you, show you how much you truly mean to me. But those dream are far away cause you don't need me for you have someone else. Someone who could give you more and maybe that why i stop fighting. Cause deep down i know you could have a better life.
But they will never know they pain I deal with everyday, For I have missed so much. Your first smile, laugh, your first word. They day you took your first step, And the day you started school.
But I hold on to the hope of one day have in you in my arms once again.
Until then I wish you the best of luck. I pray that god grace find you and rain down upon you. I pray that you never fell hurt or sadness. I hope love finds you and lead you to a path of happiness
For this is my wish to you.

© 2015 Cara_Wolfe


Author's Note

Cara_Wolfe
please excuse my bad grammar. I stuck at grammar and spelling. So if you see any mistake please let me know. pretty sure it full of it

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on October 17, 2015
Last Updated on October 20, 2015

Author

Cara_Wolfe
Cara_Wolfe

About
Not much to say. I've alway love reading and writing. Never really put anything out cause I alway think my writing is the worst. Finally realize that I won't get better until I do put myself out there.. more..

Writing