A Bunch Of Random Poems

A Bunch Of Random Poems

A Poem by Kiyoshiakira
"

I made this while trying to get my fiancee into poetry writing. I'm not quite sure she is a poet, she moreso likes to write stories. Some of these are absolute nonsense and bad writing but on purpose.

"
Someday somehow the beans won't grow, but always the water will overflow. Maybe they drowned I don't know, so let's find out with my big toe.

Big dogs and big cats they sleep quite a lot, dogs chase their tails and cats chase laser dots.
Frogs jump around and lick a dragonfly, flies flying way up high in the sky!

Chicken patties and hot dogs both can be fried, I'll have to take one and then go hide.
 I hope they won't find me eating outside, if they find me I'll just say my chicken died.

Poop smells sometimes really bad, especially the ones let out by my dad.
I wonder sometimes the food that he's had, having another bathroom is why I am glad.

Time for bed but I'm just so awake, I had way too much chocolate cheesecake.
What's that over there? Is it a mouse? Is it crawling up my blouse?

What do you do when a cat starts to talk? Do you take it outside for a long summer walk?
What do you do when it asks for the salt? Do you pass it right to him or come to a halt?
What if he knew how to say your name? I bet you would never ever feel the same.
What if he said, "OW you stepped on my tail!" You'd probably go crazy without fail.

Dogs like to play when it's rainy outside, they'll make a great pet even when they're inside.
Though they might bring in an animal that died, and in dog language tell you to open wide.

Don't use the toilet for washing your cat, I'm pretty sure he won't appreciate that.
Use a tub or the sink for it instead, and be careful not to let him jump on your head.

Fishes can fly, did you know of that? It would be lots of great fun for a cat.
Maybe as much as a really big rat. The ones that like to hide in your hat.

How do you know when you've had too much sugar? When out of your nose comes a crystal booger?

"Simply delicious!" said the man "I really like this snail!" We better not tell him it's partly great whale.

I've got way too many hats on my head, gonna be real hard to go to bed. Did you hear what I just said? Oops! I'm naked and your face is red.

Once my mom said that I was delirious, she had the head of a mouse so I knew she was serious.

Pain isn't fun you know once you've had it, just try asking Bugs the cartoon bunny rabbit.

Ever wonder what it was like to slow the flow of time? Then to pour a giant bucket all over the world full of booger colored slime? Then pretend to just sneeze when you start it back up, people all over the world would say, "What in the world's up?"

My little fishes think they can get through the glass, hope they don't share that thought with the bass.

Poopy butt, tell you what, losing everything in my gut. Just so smelly, rather smell jelly, than what came out of my belly.

Birds like to fly and fish like to swim but now the question is "What about him?"

I opened the curtain and out of the blue, I saw a cat stick a mouse to the window with glue. "I'll save him for later." the cat quietly said. Now I'm just sitting here scratching my head.

Beans are for parties where people fart a lot, they eat them and eat them I mean why should they not?

I played a card game with dogs the other day, I lost but had no dog biscuits to pay.

I said to myself "I'll walk as quiet as a mouse." it was then I saw one as big as a house.

Up in the air flew a dog 2 miles high we knew the cat next door was to blame, to my surprise my kid ran by and said "I want to play this game!"

© 2017 Kiyoshiakira


Author's Note

Kiyoshiakira
I'm thinking of posting poetry for a newspaper, I really don't know if I should.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on December 16, 2016
Last Updated on January 27, 2017
Tags: random, poems, poetry, bunch, kiyoshiakira, shaun nelson

Author

Kiyoshiakira
Kiyoshiakira

Mountain Lake, MN



About
I usually only tend to write poetry and no stories or books or anything like that. more..

Writing