How to Control Your Diabetes with Ayurvedic Treatment

How to Control Your Diabetes with Ayurvedic Treatment

A Story by Knock Diabetes
"

Here are some effective ways to control diabetes in Ayurvedic treatment. It is possible to manage your blood sugar levels with Ayurveda to lead a healthy life

"
We all are aware of the fact that Diabetes is a Chronic Metabolic illness in which the body is not able to make proper use of glucose which result in high blood sugar level. Now, this excess glucose level in the blood leads to increased level of glucose in urine. This increases urine output which leads to dehydration and rise in thirst. This disease needs to be managed carefully by following certain instructions like diet plan and certain Do’s and Don’ts.
8 Factors That Lead To Diabetes
Excessive intake of food like fried foods, creams, etc
Lack of exercise
Mental stress and strain
Overeating
Obesity
Excessive intake of sugar
Excess of proteins and fats
Hereditary factors
Major side effects of Diabetes
Heart Disease
Kidney Disease
Eye related problems
Mental Health problems
Statistics
Worldwide statistics show an alarming picture of number of Diabetic patients. 422 million people are having Diabetes. This is estimated 1 in 11 of the world’s Adult population. Research shows that in India 15.2 million of 18 years of age and older have Pre-Diabetes.
Besides this, the cost of this treatment in India is very high. This decreases the survival rate of the patients suffering from Diabetes.
But not to worry, we have an alternative system of medicines, called Ayurveda.
What is diabetes according to Ayurveda?
Ayurveda is 5000 years old system of natural healing that has its origin in Vedic culture of India.
There are three primary forces that are responsible for characteristic of mind and body. These are Vata (wind), Pitta(Fire) and Kapha(Earth). A balance is needed in these elements for sound health.
Vata (wind)
When it is balanced, an individual is lively, creative but when it is not balanced, a person experiences anxiety, insomniac, dry skin, constipation and difficulty in focusing.
Pita (Fire)
When it is balanced, a person is warm, friendly, disciplined. But on the other hand, when it not balanced, a person tends to be compulsive, irritable and may suffer from indigestion or an inflammatory condition.
Kapha (Earth)
When it is balanced, a person is sweet, supportive, and stable. But when it is not balanced, a person may experience lethargy, gains weight, and gets sinus congestion.
Now according to, diabetes is a result of agni or Digestive fire. This activates high blood sugar levels.
According to Ayurveda if Vata (Air), Pitta(fire) and Kapha (Earth and water) are in balance, then body is said to be in healthiest state. Diabetes is caused by imbalance of Pitta in body. Vata, Pitta and Kapha are three elements which are Doshas in Ayurveda.
Diabetes is a metabolic Kapha type of disorder. It considers diabetes as a metabolic kapha type of disorder, in which decline in activity of agni can cause increase in blood sugar. Diabetic treatment in Ayurveda is done by using diet modification, lifestyle changes, Panchakarma and herbs.
A proper meal plan along with regular activity is good for treatment of Diabetes. Physical Activity is important. Regular activity along with proper meal, taking prescribed medications and stress management, all go in a long way in Ayurvedic treatment of diabetes. Consistent exercise can lower blood glucose.
In Ayurveda diabetes is called MadhuMeha, which correlates to type 2 Diabetes which occurs later in life and whose contributing factors include excessive deep over indulgence in food and sweets plus lack of physical activity.
According to Ayurveda type 2 diabetes occurs primarily due to imbalance or excess of Kapha Dosha. Type 1 diabetes is due to an imbalance of Vata Dosha.
There is a three step solution that helps to balance the Kapha and Vata Dosha
Aahara: Diet is the first approach that we can take to create and maintain ideal health and to reduce the symptoms of illness by adjustment in diet and eating habits can controlled sixty percent of illness solely. Always we should be aware of what, when and how we are eating.
Vihaaraa: Acharya Charaka believes that strenuous exercise immediately relives diabetes symptoms and bath with medicated water and application of paste of certain healing ingredients on the body are also helpful. Ancient ayurvedic texts clearly mention lack of physical activity as being one of the main reasons for diabetes and exercise plays a major role in carbohydrate metabolism and decreasing blood glucose level.
Aushadhi: The first two pillars (Ahara, Vihara) are concerned with diet and lifestyle. When we follow their principles, the seeds of disease never get sown. They educate us to how to live life in harmony with natural law. The imbalances that cannot be handled by these two pillars are managed by Aushadhi that is concern on treatment of disease. Mainly ayurvedic medicines are formulated using a mix of herbs and other plants. Ayurveda is proved that is a capable of overcoming various health problems that occurs in human body.
Irrespective of the system of medicine being followed to manage diabetes �" whether Ayurveda or Allopathy; diet restrictions, active lifestyle and medication are the three principles that have to be adhered to according to the physician’s advice.
Sushruth Ayurved Industries offers you a natural way to curb your diabetes.
Based on the ancient ayurvedic wisdom of managing your Aahara(Diet), Vihara(Lifestyle) and Aushadhi(Medicine).
Sugar Knocker focuses on holistic health improvement along with solving problem of diabetes. It ensures to control your diabetes as well as rejuvenate entire body of the diabetic. Rejuvenation comes through healthy lifestyle, proper diet and of course, the herbal medicines. Sugar Knocker not only focuses on controlling sugar level but also starts working on a root cause of diabetes. In short it gives permanent solution by removing problem from root and not temporary by controlling sugar level.
Statistics reveal that 87.4% people have been benefitted by our Ayurvedic Treatment for Diabetes via Sugar Knocker.
The Herbal Ingredients of Sugar Knocker & How this Unique Formulation Helped 1000s of Diabetic Across The Globe???
Sugar Knocker is made up of 11 natural herbs extracts such as Bitter Melon, Gurmar, Vijayasar, Salacia, Black Jamun, Indian Gooseberry, Heart-leaved moonseed, Holy Basil, Turmeric, Cinnamon, Banaba.
When taken over a period of time; Sugar Knocker can help not only to regulate blood glucose, but also helps to rejuvenate your pancreatic beta cells and helps to avoid further complications of diabetes such as microvascular damage, diabetic retinopathy, etc...
When Natural Herbs are Good for Life, Why aren't we use them to CURB DIABETES?
Order Sugar Knocker Now

© 2018 Knock Diabetes


Author's Note

Knock Diabetes
Please let us know your views

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on December 6, 2018
Last Updated on December 6, 2018
Tags: Ayurveda, Treatment, Diabetes, Health, Lifestyle

Author

Knock Diabetes
Knock Diabetes

Dharwad, Karnataka, India



About
Sugar Knocker is a popular Ayurveda medicine which is made up of 11 natural herbs extracts for diabetes more..