SANTUM HXSZJHX

SANTUM HXSZJHX

A Story by Knoxxeh

On December 21st, 2012 a ship crashed to earth holding the first extra-terrestrial life that the public has actually seen.  They call themselves the Kasium said they came in peace but once we let our guard down they started to take over. It started with the world wide curfew, and then they started to destroy any force that may put up a fight. The army went first, then the police and soon after that the president was assassinated. The world went into chaos and people didn’t want to listen and be the Kasiums minions, but that did not stop them.  A toxin was spread air born worldwide causing genocide but was soon gone after that, this dramatically lowered the population making us easier to manage.

Sanctum, an organization made to help the remainder of humans left on earth from the Kasium. They are well hidden, not even the Kasium can find a trace of them, they are somewhat looked at as a myth to humans. Some people think that Sanctum is only a story that the Kasium made up to give humans hope. The only people who know Sanctum is real and have proof work for the organization themselves.

Ghost:  No one in Sanctum knows what his actual name is a neither does he, found in the sewers of New York City. Ghost only remembers a couple of things from his life before Sanctum one of them being his little sister and the feeling of sorrow that follows.  He is a protective towards his friend mostly towards Emily, who reminds him of his sister. He is the leader of the group that is formed within Sanctum.

© 2012 Knoxxeh


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sounds interesting! Mysterious heroes are always a favorite of mine.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 28, 2012
Last Updated on November 28, 2012

Author

Knoxxeh
Knoxxeh

Farmington, NY



About
Hello my name is Wesley, i am a writer and i will always be a writer its my favorite thing to do because life can be boring at times but i can create a world where i can do anything be anybody that's .. more..

Writing