One of The Same

One of The Same

A Story by Knoxxeh
"

A girl and her sister are looking at each other from across the room and the silence bring out the truth

"

They sat there, stareing at each other waiting for the other one to speak. They were twins identical, somtimes to identical one would blink when the other one did. When one of them did a motion the other would copy, they didnt really know there names the reason that were un clear to them. There headaches were pounding they felt like there brain were going to explode. "Do you know where we are" She waited for an answer but nothing came but repeating. "Can you answer me" Nothing just more repeating, they both got an angry look on there face. "This is just like you to act like this, why do you always have to act like a b***h" Still more repeating, the headache was increasing it felt like it was never going to stop.

 

They stared at each other waiting for the other to start speaking but of course no one did. The funny thing is that the sister's use to talk all the time, seemed to always have something to say. The always talk about secrets they were told and made each other swear the wouldn't tell anybody else even though both knew that was a lie. They went everywhere togther, people thought they were weird because of it but they saw it as normal. Whenever one of them got hurt so did the other, neither of them would be able to imagine a world without the other. They themselves were there only friends, there mother and father were always away on business so they only had each other most of the time when they were younger. They both got married one to a hispanic who worked for a lawfirm in Indiana, the other married a caucasion who worked as a art teacher in Ohio. They were able to talk there husband into moving alittle closer to each other so they could see there sister alittle bit more.

 

But now they didnt have a word to say to each other silence was all there was, and it felt terrible for both. One saw the expression on the other and then the other saw the expression on them and there eyes teared up. Why were they acting like this they saw each other most of the time talk about tons of things when they met up with on another. But now sitting across this empty room sitting across from each other nothing was being said. "Please answer me" Tears went down her face and the same happened with the others. Yet the other only repeated the words agian.

 

"Why wont you talk to me" Silence, anger grew in her face as she picked up the chair she was sitting on. "ANSWER ME" She threw the chair at her sister, the mirrior shattered into pieces scattered across the floor. The imagine the girl thought was her sister was gone for good. A piece of the mirrior caught a glimps of the girl, except now she was diffrent the chair she was sitting on was now knocked over onto the ground. A rope was tied around her neck and her feet was dangeling above the floor. The blood going to her head was decreasing and her last thoughts were of her sister who died the night before.

© 2010 Knoxxeh


Author's Note

Knoxxeh
This is the first piece of horror i have posted and i hope ya like it

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is good, some grammar and spell errors that I myself probably make a lot...

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very nice Knoxx

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

327 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 2, 2010
Last Updated on September 2, 2010

Author

Knoxxeh
Knoxxeh

Farmington, NY



About
Hello my name is Wesley, i am a writer and i will always be a writer its my favorite thing to do because life can be boring at times but i can create a world where i can do anything be anybody that's .. more..

Writing