Belief

Belief

A Story by Koiel
"

They made her believe

"

Belief

 

They made her believe…

She will never be loved.  She will never be held.  She will never be appreciated.  She will never be seen as important, she will never be wanted.  She will never be cherished.  She will never be useful, she will have no purpose.  She will never be looked at with awe.  She will never be called upon for anything other than pleasure.  Her body will never be beautiful, she will never carry herself with dignity.  She will cry her eyes out time after time in pain, and they will ignore it.  She will forever be dirt and will never amount to anything.  Her life is a waste and her eyes are tired, they will never see beauty again.  Her lips carry nothing but the breath of death, and she prays it will take her.  She will never be a significant part of anything.  Her bones are fragile and she herself is pathetic.  She whimpers and crawls, and they are often displeased.  She belongs to nobody, yet she belongs to everybody.  There are times when you’d believe she was human; little slivers of faith and passion emit from her, but it is soon snuffed out.  She is an alien species in a woman’s body.  She is hurtful and harsh and ignorant and crude, yet she speaks no words to anyone.  She is thrown around.  She will never be touched tenderly.  Her body is bruised and her heart is ash.

 

She sat up. 

Suddenly awake.

She then looked over at her beloved; asleep and quiet. 

His chest rolling like waves beneath the thin sheets.


And all was forgotten.

And he taught her new. 

© 2017 Koiel


Author's Note

Koiel
Say what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow. Such a captivating entry. The demons that caused the belief are mentioned later as well. Could it be that they also were the ones who made the cracks deeper? I'm probably thinking too heavily into things. But your writing is fantastic. 5 stars!

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 30, 2017
Last Updated on March 30, 2017
Tags: sad, truth, love, pain, depression, growth, romance, touching, feeling, numb, loss

Author

Koiel
Koiel

About
~I'm lost~ ~Oblivious to the Obvious~ ~I'm waiting for you~ more..

Writing
Broken Stem Broken Stem

A Poem by Koiel


Take Me Take Me

A Poem by Koiel