Steel your resolve *Chapter 3*

Steel your resolve *Chapter 3*

A Story by KKonra
"

The Knight and princess are surrounded by unknown forces. What will happen to the two?

"
The two look around while preparing themselves for the unknown attack.
{indent} " Ice dome." Zara screamed in a panic.
The air freezes and constructs an icy dome around Zara and Konra. The inside is cold and dark.
{indent} " Yes princess this is exactly what we needed. Instead of running away we become sitting ducks." Sarcasm erupted out of him.
{Indent} " I panicked ok?" Zara's voice was shook
The outside of the dome falls silent and the two began to relax.
At that instant, the dome crumbles and a figure is seen walking in.
{indent} " I thought that was your scent I caught, Konra." The figure crosses its arms. " How long has it's been my meal? You've grown larger, more tasty looking."
{indent} "Mi--Ms.Nao?" The air around the boy was full of fear.
{indent} " Hello my little pet, Konra," her sultry voice has a beautiful tone. Her body was what men dreamed of even lusted after, She had curves in all the right places. Being a Neko, her hair was graced with cat ears, making her all the more beautiful
{indent} "Hello teacher, I thought I heard your cute little laughter in the forest," Konra says fearfully with a smile on his face.
{Indent}" You've done well for yourself Konra, you're the servant of the king and the princess' appointed knight." She smiles.
{Indent} " It's all because of you, master. You've trained me since I was a small child to be the best I could be."
{indent} She laughs. "Konra, isn't it ironic for you to say that, after I trained you I thought my job was over. Yet, I find myself with a new problem." She squints her face as she speaks.
{Indent} "What is it? do you have a new student?
{indent} "Yes and no, his training is going well but his attitude is inconstant. The angrier he gets the stronger he gets. It's like he has a fire burning in his eyes."
{indent}: He turns and looks at the princess. "Please forgive this one-time, my lady." He bows down. " I must see my master's new apprentice."
{Indent} Princess Zara looks at konra with questioning eyes. "Do as you like konra, It would be good if you could secure a vessel from here as well."
{indent} Konra stands up and faces Ms.Nao. " So where is this little trainee anyways?"
Suddenly a figure erupts from behind the trees.
{indent} "Ms.Nao I've finished my training for today and heard that you were out so I followed you."
{indent}"Oh, Katanaai, there you are, I was just about to come get you. This is Konra my original student and he would like-- No, I would like you to engage him in battle.
{indent} "Do I have too?" You could hear laziness in his voice
{indent} Ms.Nao moves her foot from standing and the ground crumbles under her feet. "What was that Katanaai?!!"
{indent} "Y--Yes mam, Katanaai faces Konra. "Let's go, you."
{indent} "Stand back princess"
[indent} "Konra I think I can stand on my own two feet." Zara's anger is shown.
{indent} "Yes mam, I'm sorry for treating you like a child."
{indent} "Now Konra fight him for not only your teacher but for me, I want to see your strength again."
{indent} " Yes princess." Konra snaps his fingers and swords appear behind him.
{indent}"My name is Katanaai, short for Katanadoragon'ai my name means Katana Dragon eye ." He draws his katana.
{indent} "Are you two ready?"
{indent} "As I'll ever be." Konra says with a smirk
{indent} "Same here."
{indent} "Then begin."
Konra's swords fly at Katanaai at an alarming pace but Katanaai skillfully dodges each one.
{indent}" Konra, is this really all you've got?" Katanaai says in a teasing voice. "At this rate, I might as well be the princess' appointed knight."
{indent} "Maybe I should try now." The swords halt, then increase in number. Konra's swords start to circle around Katanaai not allowing him to move an inch.
{indent} Ms.Nao smirks. "That's Konra's favorite move; it's called circle sword, Princess Zara."
{indent} "Ms.Nao did you teach Konra that move?
{indent} " Not exactly, Zara. I only was able to teach Konra the basics of battle before his instincts kicked in."
{indent} "What does that mean?"
{indent} " Konra is the descendant of a long line of.....Not exactly sure how to say it, gods."
{indent} "Gods? How so?"
{indent} "Konra's ancestry is just him, See he wasn't always so nice and soft as you know him now. Konra used to be....violent to say the least, He was said to be untouchable in battle- a god in his own right."
{indent} "But that's impossible! Konra's the same age as me."
{indnet} "Actually it's not, as I said before Konra's ancestry just him. He is a rebirth of the old Konra."
{indent} "Old Konra?"
{indent} "Yes, Old Konra was an unmatched god yet he couldn't live forever so to ensure that he could at the time of his death he stored all his energy into a ring. This ring soon created a child for it to latch onto that child is the Konra you see today."
{indent} "so konra's just a ring?"
{indent} " Yes and no. He is simply the incarnation of old konra with a much better attitude."
Konra and katanaai are still at a standoff
{indent} "What are you gonna do Katanaai?"
Katanaai's eyes gain a fire red color. The swords surrounding him fly back as katanaai sheaths his katana and goes into a defensive stance.Konra copy's Katanaai's movements and summons his own katana.
{indent} "Konra this is much more boring than I expected, What's the matter are you scared of me or something?"
{indent} " No it's not that, I normally fight by reading my opponents emotions but I can't get a read on yours."
Katanaai and Konra run full speed at each other and slash.
A few moments go by and no one has fallen the winner is still undecided. A few more moments go by and Katanaai passes out as Konra breaks out into a smile.
{indent} "That was-- Konra turns around to find Katanaai back on his feet. "Round two?"
{Indent} "I must win, I will win!" Katanaai was gripping his sword so hard his hands bleed.

© 2018 KKonra


Author's Note

KKonra
.... My hands hurt

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on April 17, 2018
Last Updated on April 17, 2018
Tags: anime, adventure, light novel, action

Author

KKonra
KKonra

North Little Rock, AR



About
I'm a teen writer that's just testing the waters here. I mostly write about fiction cause I look at alot of anime and have crazy idea's for an anime series. When I'm not writing I'm probably playin.. more..

Writing