The Wolf

The Wolf

A Story by Kameron Boulton

The wolf is a bad guy. And I don't mean enemy of the state, I mean he's a BAD guy. He doesn't have any known real name so we just took to calling him by his alias. He and the hatter share the same profession, hitmen. The wolf is the second most dangerous hitman after the hatter. The wolf has killed sixty-five people and only ten of them were contracts. His most gruesome crime was the murder of seventeen year old Jack Libmen. He broke into Jacks house and used a suppressed Glock nineteen to kill his parents. He then proceeded to hang their cat from the chandelier with a phone cord. After he had his fun with that, he moved to Jacks bedroom and cut the ligaments and tendons on the backs of his knees and elbows and cut the webbings of his fingers and toes with a butter knife. After he had mostly bled out, the wolf took Jack to the garage where he hung him by his back skin with chains and meat hooks. While jack was hanging there, the wolf cut out his stomach and intestines[Large and small]and fed them to the family's dog. After Jack died, The Wolf wrote message in his blood on the front door, "He's not my first and he certainly isn't my last." Our forensics team traced his hand writing and tracked him down using receipts he signed. When we raided his apartment we found Jacks heart and other body parts from his previous victims. He was sentenced to life in prison and he served three years of his sentence before escaping. His current whereabouts are unknown. We have detective Robinson and detective Dreining on the case.

© 2015 Kameron Boulton


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well, Wolf is certainly a bad fellow. And I mean BAD. Hanging the cat with a phone cord was just too much...!

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
1 Review
Added on January 8, 2015
Last Updated on January 8, 2015