Unforgettable memories in the new school

Unforgettable memories in the new school

A Story by Kulsoom Mangrio
"

Be honest and sincere no matter what place you are in and speak truth. Patience makes you win loose loose situation.

"
No matter how old we get but childhood memories either good or bad retain with us forever. I am 26years old but sometimes extremely miss childhood time. Writers cafe is a great open forum where not only we share stories but also learn hidden lessons.

I was reading Young World two weeks back regarding "Honesty is the best policy" and i recalled one of my old incident happened in the school days when i was newly admitted in the VIII grade. I remember, we shifted our house so family was making effort to find a school must be the safest and nearest to home. They kept searching the best one and finally admitted me in the navy school due to its great environment, quality education, reputation & security protection concerns but i found new school so unintresting to adjust into new environment to mingle with new faces shortly. I was a only civilian & new student in the VIII grade beside me all my classmates were children of navy officiers & classmates since Montessori. Amazingly, class was split into smaller circle of friends group & each bench was reserved for each group & nobody was allowed to sit even its empty. I sat alone whereever found an empty seat.
On the second day it was foggy early morning a girl named Hira with messy hairs & untidy uniform came closer to ask me "May i join you?" I welcomed her warmly with delighted face because that was initial opportunity to make a friend & spend charming time together. Finally a day ended relaxed with each other. Hira a daughter of Navy Officer studied in the same school since Montessori till VI grade & left school two years ago due to father's transfer to another city. Presently, she rejoined school after two years.

Next day early morning i found her seated in the class before anyone. I stepped forward excitedly to sit together but she bounced back with words"I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A THIEF & I"LL SURLY COMPLAIN TO CLASS TEACHER". Her arrogant response made me reluctant to speak further. I was really unable to identify real cause of major change in her. Multiple confusions were running in my mind & mean the while class teacher appeared. Hira moved to her immediately for a complain.

Hira talked to teacher for five minutes then sat back on seat calmly with sharpen smile on face. I was still unable to understand. After marking attendance teacher called me & asked to tell truth what has happened yesterday & have you stolen money from Hira's clutch?? I was disheartened & about to cry badly but controlled tinny drops of tears because i was a student who always was considered obedient, intelligent & honest in the overall school history. I tried to clarify teacher as much as i could that i have never thought to steal anyone's belonging, you may check my bag & complain my parents but i swear I am not a Thief. She assured me Hira is just blaming. Later, she called both of us to come in front of the class presenting all matter & asking how many of you think Kulsoom has stolen Hira's money? Class was silent for a second and then i was so happy to see their defensive behaviour for me & surprizingly accused back on Hira that she is Lier & forgotten money somewhere else when not found so blamed on new girl. Teacher looked angirly at Hira & ordered class to continue assignment.

Two girls named Sherish & Shumaila best buddies used to call back benchers walked to class teacher informing that we left late yesterday & found Rs.200 under the bench of Hira & Kulsoom before the arrival of sweeper thought to keep it with us intending to return back in the morning whom it belongs but Hira didn't bother to ask us first before complaining you directly.

Teacher & whole class stared her with hatred eyes. Nobody was interested to sit with her since that day till X grade. This incident created respect in me for my all fellows & encouraged me to welcome new friends to spend cheerish time.

In short, we learn various lessons from the story that we should evaluate things at our end first then take action with authenticated proof & secondly maintain patience because somtimes it makes to win even loose loose situation.

© 2017 Kulsoom Mangrio


Author's Note

Kulsoom Mangrio
I am not an expert but it's my first effort to write something on my childhood phase. I am looking towards your appreciation.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
Added on March 27, 2017
Last Updated on March 29, 2017
Tags: Quality education, family concerns, Honesty is the best policy, patience, cooperation, sincerity, inteligent, childhood memories.

Author

Kulsoom Mangrio
Kulsoom Mangrio

Karachi, Islam, Pakistan



About
My self Kulsoom... Currently working with Ms API as a Business Development Manager. Completed education of MBA from szabist. more..