Hope and Love; Chapter 1

Hope and Love; Chapter 1

A Story by Kuro Bakura
"

A celebration brings happiness, chaos and questions. Why was Kaiba really there? What made Duke leave so fast and what was really on his cellphone? And what's really going on with Yami?

"
Yugi and the gang were at the local burger joint. They were celebrating Yugi's "Coming Out" party. Even though, Yugi came out over a month ago, they wanted to celebrate after the school year ended. They were all wearing Gay Pride, NOH8, pink and all sorts of rainbow stuff. Joey even wore makeup and a girly top for the occasion because of Yugi's love for RuPaul/drag queens and all things girly.

"So, Yug, are you happy you finally came out?"

"Yep! Now, I can be my true self." Yugi said, smiling.

"I wonder if Marik's gay..." Tristan asked the gang.

"DUH! Like that wasn't obvious to you?!" Tea answered him.

"Well...when he's...nevermind." Tristan replied. Suddenly, they heard Kaiba's voice echoing in the building.

"Well, well, well, isn't Yugi and the rest of the geek troop. How wonderful to see you." Kaiba said. The gang looked at Kaiba in shock and confused.

"What are you doing here, Kaiba?" Joey asked. Kaiba never comes near the burger joint, so to everyone, it's surprising.

"Well, I was in the neighborhood and saw you all in this eatery. What you guys doing, exactly?" Kaiba asking, smirking.

"We are having a celebration that YOU WERE NOT invited to." Tea answered.

"Look, Kaiba, just 'cuz you're rich doesn't mean you are automatically invited. In fact, just leave us alone!" Joey said, with a pissed off look on his face. Kaiba, seeing the makeup on Joey's face, made Kaiba start to laugh.

"What?!" Joey asked.

"Joey Wheeler wearing MAKEUP and a GIRLY SHIRT?! You look like a feminine clown!" Kaiba said trying to contain his laughter.

"What's the problem with that?" Tristan asked.

"Men are NOT suppose to wear makeup nor dress feminine" Kaiba replied.

"So? Men aren't suppose to cheat or treat like jerks to their girl friends or boyfriends but they do it anyway." Yugi fired back. As the chaos keep escalating, suddenly, Kaiba felt a firm hand on his shoulders.

"Leave them alone." a voice said. Kaiba turned around and was suddenly pushed into a wall.

"DUKE DEVILN?!" they all exclaimed.

"You bas-!" Kaiba said before his eyes was met by Duke's face.

"If you don't leave right now, I will knock your face to the ground and kick you a*s." Duke said, pushing Kaiba towards the door.

"Hey, I was just trying to have fun here! Plus, I was trying to bust the f*g's balls." Kaiba said. This made Duke even more furious. Instead of letting him go, he decided to punch Kaiba. Now, it was an all out brawl between Kaiba and Duke. The fight was becoming so out of hand that two random people had to pull them off each other and hold them back. Finally, Kaiba decided to leave.

"You're gonna pay for this, Devin! Just you wait!" Kaiba shouted as he was leaving. After a few minutes, everything was back to normal.

"Sorry about that, guys. I seriously wasn't intending for that to happen." Duke told the gang.

"It's okay, Duke. Thanks for standing up for me." Yugi replied.

"No problem." Duke answered back, rubbing his head with his right hand. Suddenly, Duke's cell rang. It looked at the screen and went wide-eyed.

"Uh, guys, I'm sorry to cut this short but I gotta go. Something popped up. Talk to you tomorrow. See ya!" Duke said, heading towards the door. They all waved to Duke.

"I wonder what was on Duke's phone that made him leave so fast." Tea said.

"Who knows. He's one mysterious guy, that's for sure." Joey replied.

"True. Anyway, lets just get back to celebrating." Tristan said.

"Yay!" the gang shouted.



                     -Later that night-


Yugi sat on his bed, thinking about all the stuff that happened today.

"Wow. Today was really epic! Chaotic as well but mostly epic. I never seen Duke act the way he did before today. Eh, maybe he changed or something's going on. I'm not gonna ask or dwell on it, though. It's really none of my business, anyway." Yugi thought. He suddenly frowned a little.

"Even though, today was a blast, Yami wasn't there to share it. I'm worried about him. It's been 3 days since I last saw him. The next time I see him, I'll ask him if everything's alright." Yugi thought again. He looked at his alarm clock. It was 10 to 10pm. Deciding he needed to get some sleep. He turned off his lamp and lay down to go to sleep.

"Yami, if you can hear me. Please come visit me soon. I miss you so much." Yugi whispered.

He got comfy and drifted off to sleep.

© 2013 Kuro Bakura


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on August 27, 2013
Last Updated on August 27, 2013

Author

Kuro Bakura
Kuro Bakura

About
Glambert, otaku & fujoshi. NOH8 Live, love and Adam Lambert more..

Writing
Yuugi Yuugi

A Poem by Kuro Bakura