Limited

Limited

A Story by KStiletto
"

Hey guys! This is an excerpt from my growing story "Limited" please please please read and review, love love love to hear your advice, criticism, praise, or just anything! THANK YOU! Enjoy :)

"

When I had told Mom I was going out and wouldn’t be home till around ten, she had nothing of the concern. She knew I wouldn’t do anything to jeopardize my soccer future-and believe me I wouldn’t either. Having free reigns with no parents on your tail comes in handy all the time. On the other hand with my brother, Cody, it’s a different story. He also plays soccer, but he is as nowhere as good as me, even though he’s on Varsity as well.

I check my reflection in the mirror making sure I look good-I am seeing my girlfriend Layla afterall. Damn, I am one good looking guy. I take the car keys off their hook and get into my shiny new Volvo, afterall a swag guy needs a swag car.

“Have fun honey!” My Mom calls after me as I shut the car door. Yeah, whatever Mom. Nasty Cody was getting into his friend’s car, probably going to the same party I was. I don’t know how he got invited, it was probably because I was the most well known person in this town, and they couldn’t leave out Mark’s little brother.

I turn onto Fifth Avenue, I’ve been down this road more than a million times. Layla’s house is pretty sick, with marble counters, and a big lima bean pool. We met last year at school, and Layla was going through some pretty tough times and we got close, and she’s been my girlfriend for the past six months.

I drive onto her street-as usual whenever she has a party cars line the street backed up all the way so I can’t see them anymore. I park my car, it’s a pretty long walk to get to her house, but I can hear the music blaring, “Justin Bieber” even before I get there.

There are people surrounding her house, and lots of guys playing basketball in her front lawn, people making out in her garden, and a group of people doing shots on her front lawn.

“Hey it’s Mark!” Some drunk guy yells to me, I ignore him, I don’t associate with the lesser. I go the front door to open it, but my best friend Bryan, is there already to greet me. Bryan is a big guy, muscular I mean, he’s been my friend since the beginning-starting at Lil Jon’s Soccer Camp back in 97’.

“Hey man,” I say with a grin, pounding his already waiting fist. He slaps me on the back with a slightly hazy glance, I can tell he’s been drinking.

“How’s it going? Come have a drink,” Bryan replies, shoving a dark plastic cup in my hand. Bryan always pressures me to drink, I don’t know how he’s on Varsity with the states he’s been. I don’t drink, maybe once and awhile on Christmas or Thanksgiving but never more than a tiny shot.

“Dude you know I don’t drink,” I say lightly giving him a wink, Bryan hoots and stomps of yelling, “Everybody shots, shots, shots!”

I grin, Bryan’s a crazy badass donkey. I go off on my own to her kitchen, where I find people talking and yelling and I hear something crash in the background and then Layla.

Layla swoops in and chastises the guy but then laughs. She’s so beautiful that I come and swoop her up in the air. She continues to laugh and I bring her down and kiss her right on the lips. She pulls back and grins and kisses me some more.

A pillow thrown is what breaks us apart, and one of my other other friends Pat shoves a drink in my hand.

“OJ!” he shouts at me and gets brought back down in the heap of tackling guys. He knows I love it, I tip my head back and down the whole thing and jerk my head back up. This isn’t OJ, it’s an alcoholic beverage- a strong one in fact. I hastily shove my finger down my throat in order to try and make myself throw it up (don’t ask me how I know how to do this), but it’s no use it’s already in my system.

Bryan comes along his words start to slur and hands me another cup.

“Drink up,” he orders and I know he doesn’t know what he’s doing. I shove back the cup but he looks angry, “Drink it!” he yells his fist slamming into my gut. I know I have no choice, I down that one and then another, soon I don’t know where I am. Everything is blurry and I see dots and people’s voices come in echoes in my head.

Someone drags me outside..I think it’s Bryan..?

“Dude we need to go home, it’s almost twelve,” I hear the words register in my head before they slide away as fast as they came. I can’t even think straight, what time, where is my house, Cody?

“Get in the car,” but I don’t have to someone shoves me from behind and I hear a hoot and an engine. I guess the car is moving but I don’t know because I’m too far gone.

We drive for a few minutes and I almost fall asleep the ride is just so..so relaxing.

I hear muffled voices and someone yells “Bryan!” really loud, and I see a blazing set of white lights, and an impact. An impact so hard that I immediately lose all sense of direction, purpose, and life.

Then I feel pain, pain crawling up my legs on my back, the pain is too much that I think I might black out. I hear someone yell my name and then to dial 911, I scream and scream like I never have before. The pain is too much, then another crash comes, and the pain engulfs me like a blanket, swallowing me whole. I hear the sirens and then nothing...

© 2015 KStiletto


Author's Note

KStiletto
Please please please leave a review love to hear what you all think :) Thank you - KyS.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on October 25, 2015
Last Updated on October 25, 2015
Tags: #accident #soccer #loss #drunk #

Author

KStiletto
KStiletto

About
Hello welcome to my writing blog, I am Ky Stiletto. You can call me K or Ky which ever you prefer. I welcome all friends, and I will try and support everyone of you as I would hope you would do me. Pl.. more..

Writing
Boomtown Boomtown

A Story by KStiletto