Goodmorning

Goodmorning

A Story by Kyle
"

Difficult to explain.

"
8:43 A.M. 7/04/17
I wake up embedded in the sweet warmth of my bed.

8:44 A.M. 7/04/17
As my eyes open and fully focus I see the woman of my dreams, facing me directly opposite of where I rest my weary head;
with her gentle eyes still closed, she is sleeping.

8:45 A.M. 7/04/17
I pull her closer to intertwine my body within hers, this subtle yet sweet moment is one that I live for.

8:49 A.M. 7/04/17
In this moment I truly am free of all my worries, all I feel is the tenderness of our bodies meeting in the most curious of ways.
Pause.

8:50 A.M. 7/04/17
Our chests meld together, heartbeats in sync, this is serenity. Seconds turn to minutes, minutes turn to hours, I could stay here forever.

9:01 A.M. 7/04/17
A slight chill runs down my back, the warmth of our combined bodies has been swallowed by a brisk rawness; why, I do not know. I turn my body to find the source of this discouraging aura.

9:02A.M. 7/04/17
As I begin to search for the birthplace of this chill, it subsides. I return my body back into position to find her missing, A sudden ring echoes throughout the room, it pierces my head with vigorous force until; complete silence.

7:30A.M. 4/02/18
I wake up, I must’ve left the window open last night. I hit the snooze button on my shrieking alarm clock, just a few more minutes with her would be nice.

© 2017 Kyle


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on October 1, 2017
Last Updated on October 1, 2017
Tags: Story, Shortstory, Drama, Love

Author

Kyle
Kyle

Derry, NH



About
Young and dumb. more..