Billy

Billy

A Story by Kaelyn Shea

She was scared and he knew it. HE asked what was wrong and she said nothing. he knew this was a lie and asked again. finally she looked him in the eyes and said "so i know this is friggin retarded but.. i was creepin on facebook cuz imma a freak like that and i started getting a little jealous... like i said its f*****g retarded but i havent exactly had a spectaular week so it just kinda got me down and i normally talk to you when im down and so... yeah... im sorry if im bothering you but i just wanted to tell you that... im sorry im a jealous person and i know its probably really annoying... im sorry i bothered you babe... ill just shut up now and go... i miss you... :'(... im sorry i bothed you..." then she got up to leave. He looked at her and grabbed her hand "baby, wait, please dont go" she still wasnt facing him and asked "why" he smiled and pulled her into his lap and said "I love my baby, shes so good to me, She loves me so much, knows what to say to make me laugh when im sad. No1 has ever made me happier & i want the whole world to know it! I Billy Shawn Morgan loves u Kaelyn Raenea Isabelle Shae and ill never let you go, ill always be there to catch you and heal your wounds just as you healed... me. You are my love my world my everything & i want to be by your side for all time!" she looked at hi with tears in her eyes and asked "really? you promise?" *i promise" she nodded and said"i saw you status about nichole and i wanted to cry cuz i wanted that to be me and then i was reading the comments on one of skylars pictures and i wanted to cry cuz you made it sound like you were ready to just give up and im afraid that your gunna find someone thats prettier or nicer or something and your gunna realize im just a stupid little girl that was just a fling or just a move of desperation or something.. i afraud of you thinking i was a mistake... this is so stupid and childish...im sorry :'(" he pulled her closer and said "noooo baby no no no no. Kaelyn Raenea Isabelle Shae i love you with all my heart, body, mind, and soul! I know that you truly and honestly love me, you wouldnt have put up with me for over 8 months if you didnt. Its not that i actually love nichole, baby, she knows that i miss you more than anything and she comforts me and shes one of my best friends, but she could never ever ever ever EVER compare to you!" he wiped away her tears and said "do you think i would permanently mark my skin if i didnt love you with everything i am? Baby you are my life, my world, my sweet sweet vampire girl :) you always know how to make me smile, you know when im sad and you can always make me giggle no matter how upset i am, i love you kaelyn, i love you sooo damn much!!!" She smiled at him "you remebered how long weve been together" he nodded "of course i did, baby, we met in january, i asked you to be my girl a month later. In april i asked you to marry me. you said yes. in july i asked you to marry me you said yes. August 14 i asked you one last time just to be sure if you would marry me and you said 'babe, do even know how much i want to marry you? of course i will marry you' you never once told me no when i asked you marry me and now you are the greatest thing in my life. i love you babygirl" she started crying again but this time it was tears of joy. "i love you to babe. more then you will ever know i do."

© 2010 Kaelyn Shea


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wait what???!?!?!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Izzy is thizzin.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 29, 2010
Last Updated on October 29, 2010

Author

Kaelyn Shea
Kaelyn Shea

Little Rock, AR



About
Pen Name: Serena Name: Kaelyn Shea Age: 18 Gender: Girl Sexual Orientation: bisexual. Too bad. Relationship status: Taken March 1, 2012 Piercings: Yes, double ear, cartilige, and belly button H.. more..

Writing
I lied I lied

A Story by Kaelyn Shea