BRITISH ACTRESS TAKING THE FILM INDUSTRY BY STORM

BRITISH ACTRESS TAKING THE FILM INDUSTRY BY STORM

A Story by LA-NEWS
"

Raw talent, Alicia Crockford.

"
Brits are taking the film industry by storm, and Alicia Crockford is no exception.



Starring in an endless number of commercials, professional theater productions, voice-overs, web series, film and network shows, Miss Crockford is excited for the future. "2016 has already been an amazing year, and we're only at the end of January! I was incredibly grateful for the opportunities that came about in 2015. I worked hard for them and it paid off!"

Alicia is humble towards her career and an excellent role model for young people. She was never handed anything. She has worked hard and continues to do so every day. After having a rough childhood where she dealt with years of severe bullying, Alicia wants everyone to know that you should never feel inferior towards pursuing your dreams. "The world can seem like a cruel place, but it's honestly just a small percentage of jealous people that try and ruin it for you. Speak up about it. Tell your parents, a counselor, or anyone you trust. Don't let the bullies win. Prove them all wrong."

What's coming up for this talented Brit?

Airing in the United Kingdom across all major networks and Cinema, Alicia Crockford will be starring as a lead in a National Commercial for ASDA/Walmart."It was so much fun to shoot. I can't wait for everyone to see it. It's absolutely going to be a conversation starter."

"I have two web series in post production at the moment. Season one will be airing in the middle of the year and then 2017 will be the premiere of season 2 and filming of season 3."

And that's not all, Alicia just booked a leading role in a feature film, "The Overlooked." Due to non disclosure agreements, she cannot talk about it, but she's excited to start filming next month.

© 2016 LA-NEWS


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

261 Views
Added on January 29, 2016
Last Updated on January 29, 2016
Tags: Actress, British, Los Angeles, Talent.

Author