The Chase

The Chase

A Story by Prince Charming
"

Your on the RUN ...THINK ..THINK ..This cant be it !

"

“Yo bro we gotta get outa here”. As the sirens start to get closer …brighter. “YO over here this ally way we can get to my house much quicker “, “bet bet” as anonymous murmurs under his shallow breath … a sense that …he Have been here before  ...Again maybe as I proceed down the ally way … first fence... second why do I feel this way?  Am I a criminal? …”S**T...ONE TIME up ahead” as I yell to anonymous … “we got to reroute” … anonymous gives me dap and says “one love” as he heads back into the Back streets …why? Knowing there all out there? Does he have some type of...trick up his sleeve? As I lay in the shadows I start to think... I start to pray …”NO you got yourself into THIS MESS!” I can’t lay around I will be spotted. Now I’m on my own...DARKNESS engulfs the whole neiborhood … nothing can be seen in this Blackness. I have to be very precautious and extra quite. As I proceed to move against the wooden fence a beam of light hit the houses ahead …sounds of a helicopter flood the neiborhood? …as I hide under a wooden porch, I distinct dog starting barking ….and barking …”WOOF WOOF WOOF”… just getting closer and closer. I Have to get out of this porch …I head up on the porch …towards the house. As I laid up against their back door thinking...this is it, Dogs BARKING , I can see Helicopters in the corner of my eyes … I glanced to the right off me and there …laid an OPEN window. THINK …THINK! … AS I get up and climbed through this flimsy window …, ITALIAN MUSIC, the sweet smell of lasagna, pasta starting to take over as if I have forgotten the predicament I’m in. step... by step... slowly...I must get to a dark corner so I can wait this off . “WHAT THE HECK are you doing in my house?!”, before me stood a tall, Stocky, Old MAN, with grey hair growing from his eye brows, we stare at each other for a few seconds, no words ... as he watches the sweat drips from my skin on to his wooden floor, “PLEASE SIR PLEASE HELP ME SOME KIDS ARE TRYING TO KILL ME AND I NEED TO WAIT JUST 5 MINUTES”! As I drop to my Knees. The first thing I could’ve think of...Brute force would’ve been too loud. As I think over and over to prevent me from resulting to that. “UGHHHHH HONEY COME OVER HERE!” As he shouts. A hard footstep started marching towards the commotion “WHAT THE HECK? WHO ARE YOU? HOW DIDYOU GET IN HERE? HONEY GO GET YOUR GUN NOW!” As she stares into my soul … an old …SHORT LADIE , I can tell she was very freighted , as I looked around I seen family pictures , Animals, vacations ? , “PLEASE MAM PLEASE YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND SOME KIDS ARE TRYING TO KILL ME AND I JUST NEED TO WAIT FOR 5 MINUTES.” A moment of silence over took the room ….almost like we had went into another dimension... “GET THE HECK OUT OF MY HOUSE” …as she points towards her front door, you lucky I don’t call the cops on you! … As I move towards the front door...flashes of lights glares through the window curtains as I start to think again ….is this over …I was so close again! …. The door fly’s Open. A vague shout roars up and down the block,” get the heck out my HOUSE” ….and at that MOMENT...every single person on the street, sidewalk, everybody outside their houses all looked at me …”YOU KNOW WHAT??? FORGET YOU AUNTY IM NEVER COMING BACK HERE AGAIN” … I YELLED NON CHALANTLY … AND BEGAN TO WALK AWAY… ANONOMOUS...

© 2016 Prince Charming


Author's Note

Prince Charming
sorry for my grammer , plenty plenty more stories if you guys like
please email me at [email protected]

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on July 1, 2016
Last Updated on July 1, 2016
Tags: newyork, newyorkcity, drama, suspenseful, realistic, true story, cops, grandtheftauto

Author

Prince Charming
Prince Charming

Queens , NY



About
Born and Raised in Queens NY , LOVE acting , modeling , cinematography , choreography , traveling , guitars , comedy, blogging , advertising things i love , and SO SO much more , more..