Once

Once

A Story by London Pallak
"

Before I disappear I wish that she would see this.

"
There was a girl that I loved, loved being past tense, I tell myself I'm over her, her tiny smile, short height, short hair, and interesting style. I tell myself that I'm over her, everyday and the good memories fade, love is what I hear everyday. Ringing. I crave for love, because to me it's so rare, once in a lifetime you come across a person like this, one that you feel you can share everything with and never want to stop talking to.

My actions have brought me to this moment, high above the cars and clouds. And soon, I'll be ready to fall. But only when she sees who I truly am, who I've wanted to show her I was. I've only wanted what's best, but I gave my worst.

Nothing makes me happy anymore, and I'm not surprised by any of it. All I want is to say sorry as many times as I can, even if she doesn't accept it, as long as I can hear her voice one last time before I fall to my own demise.

© 2017 London Pallak


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on June 24, 2017
Last Updated on June 24, 2017
Tags: Love

Author

London Pallak
London Pallak

Fort Myers , FL



About
I'm never sure what to put here, aside from my questionable mental state. more..

Writing