Forever's Forever

Forever's Forever

A Story by Juley Schmidt
"

this is a dream I never really got a chance to get down on paper.. well I hope I can write more latter this is all i have for now.

"

Wake up, just wake up.. no don’t fall asleep again, you can do this, just wake up.  Get the buck of cold water, I don’t think this one is going to be easy… splash.. Hey look who decided to rise and shine…

 

                Where am I?  Why am I on a boat in the middle of the ocean?  Who are you, attached to my arm; I don’t want to go with you, where are you leading me?  What is that, a dungeon.. your leading me into that filthy place!  What have I done to you, I have done nothing to deserve this..

“Move your lazy a*s, I can’t lead you to and fro.. now goawn’  get!”

                “Where am I?..”

                “Your on Lord Devron’s ship, girl, don’t you know a thing about the sea?”

                “Now hush you old goat, a beauty such as her does not deserve such treatment.. Who are you my love?”

                Are the talking to me.. my name, what’s my name?!, “ummn, I.. I don’t remember.. I think its.. no that’s not it.. umm..”

                “Don’t hurt yourself love, we don’t know the lot of our names eithah.”

                “Ha!  I may be a old goat but I know well what my name is.. Girl you can call me Zepher, now don’t you listen to any of these hypocrites, the lot of em are all crazy”

                “Crazy, now I do say your being a bit rash..”

                “RASH!! I ain’t got no rash!”

                “Your hearing is going with your mind Zepher… oh, we almost forgot about our deer little pretty thang..”

                “Pritty.. what do you mean by that..?”

                “Love looking at the way your dresses I’d say you be a Princess.”

                Wow, that lady is right.. what am I wearing, I may not remember my name or how I got here but I do remember wearing something else before..

                “HEY! Keep it down, down there, the capin’s tryin’ to sleep.. I don’t want to have to zap you into submission again!”

                “Psst love, just remember to keep your head low and you’ll maybe make it out of here alive, the captin’ love his silence, I’ve hearda’  rumor round’ that he hasn’t said a word since we’ve started the voyage for..” she paused as a loud creek came from the boards above,” The one..”

                “The one?”

“Yesm, before the captin went silent he would go on for hours about a said person who possessed all the power in the world, and he said that a profit said he would find this little treasure.. but the profit also said he would lose it as quick as he got it.. That’s the story love. Now keep it down for a while, I don’t want you to get your pretty self in no trouble.”

Who are these people.. why are they here?  For god’s sake why the hell am I here.. all I can remember is sitting by the tree in the front yard. I have to be dreaming, this can’t be real.  If I scream I’ll wake up, I’ll just wake up.

~-~-~-

“The one is amount the midst of the tyranny you seek among this ship.. tell me again why you seek these deathly tales and I again will tell you who ye seek for the most part of this game”

“Wise one, do you always need to be so persistent with your will to collect my money?  I pay you generously and yet you still deny me the truth of who I seek!”

“Captain, do you, or don’t you have faith in my seeking of the stars?  Do ye doubt my abilities?”

“One might think you are a farce when it comes to the fact that we have gotten nowhere in our venture!  I’m sick of waiting through all of your excuses; tell me who the damn ‘one’ is so that I can continue my journey!”

“Like I’ve foretold to you before, the one is among the ‘ones’ of this vestal, but you will lose this treasure as quick as ye come by it..”

“So you are telling me that I will lose something I know not of!  How can I prevent this event from happening?”

“This event is already in motion..”

 

~-~-~-

“HEEEELP!!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!”

“Girl are youcrazy?”        

Rustles above deck told me that I was still in this dream world that I had come upon.  Why am I still here if I have forced myself awake?  This is a dream I just have to try again!

“HEEEEEELLLP!!”

“Who in the hell denies the capin’ of his beauty sleep?!”  Oh no why isn’t this working?  I should be awake by now!

“Looks loike we gots our selfves a trouble maker..”  The dungeon doors open, I struggle to stay to the ground instead of letting the rancid deck filth take me to the next unknown place of which I'd rather not be.

“The capin’ saiys we should throw over any trouble makers.. Off the port bow with the wench!”

"NO! Let me go, LET ME GO!"

"Ahahah, savy wenches in fancy dresses have no place on this ship, it be bad luck you know miss. Now throw er over!"

A splash.. why can't i move now. They have bound me.  I.. I can't beath.. if this were a dream I would be able to breath.. some one .. any one help me...

Every thing is so dark, have I died and gone to the morbid place beyond this world?  That sound, that sound is of the ocean paceing on the shore line. Am I alive?  I can barley open my eyes.. What is that bright light?  As i berley have engough strenght to sit up i notice the warmth of the mysterious fire besides me.. Who has saved me?.. I should be dead, a goner...

"The sea is beautiful tonight isn't it?"

A voice?  There is someone else here. Is he the one who saved me?

"Yes.. yes it is.. Who are you?"

"My name is not important, what's important is that you are now safe and well. Get some rest you'll need it for tomarrow"

My eyes hypnoticly shut at the words of this beautiful voice with no face... 

 

 

© 2010 Juley Schmidt


Author's Note

Juley Schmidt
have fun.. tell me what you really think

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Apart from just a few grammatical errors, it was a fun and interesting read. With a bit more development, it could be quite something!

Keep up the good work!

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

235 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 30, 2010
Last Updated on May 11, 2010
Tags: adventure

Author

Juley Schmidt
Juley Schmidt

Hubertus, WI



About
Hey, the name is Juley, well that's the way I like to spell it. I really use to love to write poetry.. but some how i got off track and gave up. I enjoy writing and expressing myself through words, .. more..

Writing