Diving Into the Sea of Mind

Diving Into the Sea of Mind

A Poem by LSD419
"

A perspective of an individuals thought process and ability to articulate the thought process.

"
Part 1: Muscles are meant to be worked, to be tilled until fully blossomed, until they function at a higher capacity than previous bests. Being the best is ephemeral, at best, due to the competitive nature of man and animal. We strive to become a better version of not only ourselves, but every one. The tendency to focus on a separation of self and other selfs is tautological. DNA is the main factor for a computation that dictates the way life behaves. Environment is the second factor. Your inborn, innate, and hardwired code of what genetically you are is the first, and heaviest loaded, factor of being oneself in a Universal Scheme of Connections. Universal Scheme of Connections implies a duality of self material and other material. It also implies a final destination. DNA is the living code for all living beings on the planet Earth. It is essential to be what the basic coding of DNA tells you to be. Your height, your eye color, the range of your skin tone, your ethnicity, etc. is all determined by how the DNA is encoded. Taking these facts into consideration, you are therefore able to shape your mind and consciousness. You are under little control of the aspects of your physical appearance, and this is for the better. Human brains are unequivocally the most efficient and productive brains on the Earth. Humans are capable of overcoming their engrained traits from previous generations. Overcoming one's self is the only path to evolution. 
Evolution is reliant on living, conscious beings bettering themselves for higher than self enlightenment. Humans still experience enlightenment. We have not come to our full potential as a species. As a species, we have overcome virtually every other species that inhabit this Earth. On the plateau of leaders, the human species stands proudly.

However, humans also experience the tearing down of themselves. The annihilation of the ego, the bombardment of what was once known. Humans are capable of sending themselves forward into space and they are capable of sending themselves into the primordial caverns of our ancestors. With use of only our brain.

© 2013 LSD419


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

like your poem

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 27, 2013
Last Updated on April 27, 2013
Tags: Philosophy, Metaphysics

Author

LSD419
LSD419

San Jose, CA



About
I am you. You are me. more..

Writing