Compartment 114
Compartment 114
The Shadow On My Shoulder
There is an angel who sits upon my shoulder who goes by the name of Death...
Naive

Naive

A Story by LaLoQu
"

I had 20 minutes in class to write a story which began with the line, Everyone said you should never go back... and this is what i come up with.

"

Everyone said you should never go back but i couldn't resist. His bright blue eyes were as deep as the ocean, his brassed brown hair shimmered in the flamboyant sun,but, most of all his smile brought warmth to my aching heart.

"I thought you would never come" His deep husky voice bought music to my ears. My heart beat was no longer meaningless, but, a beat of love and afection. He slowly stroked my arm and clutched onto my hand: I was his.

We walked down the long pebbled road and suddenly, there was alush green wilderness before me Icouldn't even absorb what was there as Mr mcarthy told me to run.

" Why Run?" I pondered.

"Just trust me" His voice instantly comforted me and without even answering my question i was reassured.

Running hastily we leaped and glided through the naturalistic scenes that seemed to be infinite. The sultry sun beamed on my skin and my breath became thin and whispy. To my delight there was a river of purity, it seemed untouched, but it was calling me. My Mcarthy lead me to the river with this sultering eyes. I placed my toe in the tranquil water... Splash!

"You pushed me!" I gasped in fright.Without a response he stripped his t-shirt off revealing his prefectly sculptured body. His lean body pranced into the water and all of a sudden my face was pressed agains his.

The birds sang in the backgrounf as his hand stroked my delicate face. I took a short breath and looked deep into his eyes of desire. Our quivering lips were pratically touching. My heartbeat beating harder and faster. I clenched his hand. the sound of the water echoed in the wilderness. Our wet bodies joined together like magnets... but somehow i found the strength to pull away: this wasn't right.

The clouds were so incomprehensible a sense of eeryness surrounded the trees that blanketed me. Hastily, I swam out of the lake. Wood chippings were sticking to my feet; memories of what he was capapble of was sticking to my mind.

I ran and ran as the indignatious rain was hitting my now, not so delicate face.

"Victoria!" he shouted in rage and exasperation. "Come here!"

The wind howled and screamed in my ear, he was getting closer. Where do i go? A compressed hold was firmly grasped around my wrist.

His bright blue eyes were no longer as deep as the ocean but now as cold as ice, his smile didn't bring warmth to my heart but a shiver down my spine.

The wind was stil screaming down my ear. he held me close and whispered; " They warnded you never to come back"

© 2009 LaLoQu


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on May 27, 2009

Author

LaLoQu
LaLoQu

Writing
The Canvas The Canvas

A Poem by LaLoQu