Rattling Latitude

Rattling Latitude

A Poem by Luna

08.10.10

Rattling Latitude

 

Ticking sounds of mechanic railway tracks kiss, leads this tired torso to move in motion with the rhythmicity of my mind in a world of its own. The awareness of reality becomes distorted as the annoying repetitiveness racket of the tube strikes the ear, I sink my tentative body, as it drifts away from the skeptic city where I can reach you or at least lock our fingertips together.

With my imagination I am free to travel wherever I want as this constant desire of sitting on a white sandy beach grows between my teeth.  I dream of hiding my feet to rest underneath the warm dunes, letting my chin lie on my knees as the eye takes time to make love to the turquoise beauty of the eager sea.

I wish I could hold your hand forever, walk side by side silently contemplating on the unuttered words of the outside multiplicity of the universe.

Now I feel whole, one with its majesty. 

© 2013 Luna


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on September 21, 2013
Last Updated on September 21, 2013

Author

Luna
Luna

kolkata, Hindu, India



About
To be honest and straight forward I'm not too sure who I am. Well I know a few things about myself where I come from where I'm living, but sometimes I feel like changing my skin to different colours, .. more..

Writing
 09-03-11 09-03-11

A Story by Luna