Just a small article...

Just a small article...

A Story by Lady Protostar
"

I took a stab at everyday life and it's issues, this is what came out of it:

"

As a start I'd like to share some ''Soul Seeds'' by Mr & Mrs Lawton:

 

Firstly ''little seed of COMPASSION'':

 

A person full of compassion dwells in a world full of compassion. Everyone you meet is a mirror, reflecting your inner world. You are a mirror for everyone you meet, reflecting light and love. Choose compassion today, and be part of the healing of the world.

 

Say to yourself: I radiate love and light to all.

 

Followed by a ''little seed of STRENGHT'':

 

Your posture is an expression of your state of mind. Stand and tall and strong like a tree in its prime. Allow your straight spine to aid the easy flow of blood and oxygen through your body, as well as taking the strain off your joints. You are strong, and your body reflects your strength.

 

Say to yourself: My posture is strong. It reflects my inner strength.

 

Napoleon Hill once said ''If you do not conquer, self you will be conquered by self...

 

Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed on an equal or greater benefit...

 

What would a quote mean if it was only read but not understood and publishing companies would go broke if no book was written based on anyone's experience or passion to change someone's life. In my opinion, in today's world we find eachother constantly looking for answers, motivations, advise, spiritual or physical healing etc. We are constantly taking and trying different methods which have been ''approved'' by some authorised ''bodies'' which approval off course has been based on a ''vote'' to start with just in order to determine what is actually bringing us down...Fact is,there are people out there in this very moment who are actually counting their money in their interest accounts right now, money that have been earned trying to not necessarily solve but at least advise of one form of lead to try and determine what is the main destructor of someone's inner peace .

 

Yes, it would be easy for me to ask the question now, so who would an accredited psychologist/psychiatrist/writer of a personal development book/motivational speaker see when THEY have a problem???

 

Would it be a SENIOR psychologist/psychiatrist/writer of a personal development book/motivational speaker??? Ha!

 

 

This question would grow in a debate of yes/no questions and answers, revolving around in a circle which would only cause confusion and divide all participating parties into two groups, hmmm...Majority and Minority? Leaders and the Opposition? Defendants and the Prosecutors???...sounds a lot like Politics to me...doesn't this now remind you of something very boring you would come across whilst watching TV...there is TOO MUCH of everything these days which would only make you confused rather than happy you have taken the initiative/made the ''what was clinically proven and'' choice/gave your vote to ''whom was said to be a better leader''???

 

Where is YOU in that choice, what would make YOU to try and start driving your OWN passion to success in life? Lift up YOUR spirit and eliminate moods that deform the ability of your mind to lead YOUR instincts???

 

It is a very long SELF DEBATE my friends, and i reassure you It can be a long one (for the ones that reach way above the platonic definitions and solutions for a certain problem) and yet short but very confusing for the ''confident FACT and advice takers...

 

Now, i shall bring the topic of that ''little seed of compassion'' i shared with you at the very beginning...but in order to deepen your understanding of what i actually mean i must firstly quote the basic definition of ''compassion'' which stands for ''Sympathetic conciousness of YOUR OWN distress together with a desire to alleviate it''.

 

The great Dalai Lama has his very own view on compassion itself and it's power, which in my point of view is a jewel statement for such ''easy to pretend but hard to understand the other's feelings ACT'', it goes like this: ''If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion''...

© 2012 Lady Protostar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on April 30, 2012
Last Updated on April 30, 2012

Author

Lady Protostar
Lady Protostar

Sydney, NSW, Australia



About
I write. I read. I like the unusual and the unknown. We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. Hope you enjoy my journe.. more..

Writing