MY LIFE

MY LIFE

A Poem by jessica
"

based on a true story

"

coming out of a womb of a lady that didint even want  me thinking of ways as she trying to erase me what i dont undrestand is that if you didnt want me why you latyed up and recieved .. something that your eyes  wasnt ready to see? trying to make sense of it all not even knowing your favorite color or what made you sad you was pushing me away when  you was all i had .. im sorry if i ruined your life and came in it unexpectedly but just because you didint want me dosent  mean your heart cant beat for me giving your heart to unknown faces whispering sweet stuff in your ear like its pose to erase this do they know about me? or am i invisible a mistake something that cant be traced? i wonder if you know how i feel you think i asked for this? did you ever think about abortion i know you wished you did well guess what!! IM HERE!! wither you wanted me here or not so stop acting like it never happend stop acting like you forgot .. I AM A MISTAKE!! and you made that clear all i wanted was someone to love me.. but i do thank you for letting me see THAT I CAME OUT OF A WOMB OF A LADY THAT TRIED TO ERASE ME..!

© 2012 jessica


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
Added on October 25, 2012
Last Updated on October 25, 2012

Author

jessica
jessica

miami, FL



Writing
SILENT PAIN SILENT PAIN

A Poem by jessica