The Garden

The Garden

A Story by LaraJane
"

A very short story

"
Naked and warm with her back to the afternoon sun and hair tied into a dishevelled brunette ponytail, she straddled his basking body lying supine on the pastel gingham blanket. A balmy ocean breeze blew the fading scent of summer through the ti-trees and, for the moment, time was still. She savoured the feeling of his body between her thighs and the gentle caress of his fingertips as they traced the length of her legs. She rubbed against him, her hips undulating, stroking, feeling him. Bending forward to quench her insatiable desire for his tongue, she meet his Cupid's bow hidden behind a soft, grizzled beard. Their slow, unhurried kiss was a rare delight and mirrored the motion of their pressed bodies. Touching her hand to his ambrosial neck she felt his pulse then covered it with her mouth, the throb matching the sensation between her legs. As her n*****s brushed his bared chest she sensed his latent, leonine power surging quietly beneath her. She barely heard his murmur, completely taken by envie pressante and unyielding to the pull of her virtues. He looked upward to the erect clothes line that hung above them, lids half closing over his catastrophic kobicha eyes in such divine pleasure that when her gaze set upon them she could not draw it away; a picture that unstitched her moral fabric and bore into her core, emancipating a moment that would not soon be forgotten.

© 2017 LaraJane


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I don't usually read stories like this, but spotted it on the discover page and was drawn in by the beauty of it. Truly, you have written this so well that I hope to one day be able to write a story as magnificent as this. Corny I know, but this really is beautiful, you should be proud

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 14, 2017
Last Updated on July 14, 2017

Author

LaraJane
LaraJane

Writing
Rendezvous Rendezvous

A Story by LaraJane


Self Mastery Self Mastery

A Story by LaraJane


Untitled Untitled

A Story by LaraJane