Fresh Memories

Fresh Memories

A Story by Vitor Weiss

Fresh Memories - 

 

I still remember the first time that I looked into your eyes, so deep, beautiful that I am not even able to describe.

The first time I saw you standing there, your beauty if compared to any other’s would have to be considered unfair.

 

When we met, you blew everything that I thought I knew. You weren’t just a pretty face capable of breaking any guy’s base. The inside you had shown Itself Intelligent, combined with your dangerous way, making me feel negligent.  As more you spoke, more I needed to get close. Your mind was so brilliant that blocked everything around making me feel a lucky one in a million.  

 

Till I saw you, I used to get high, to be able to put my fear behind. I used to think I had to get drunk to live a life time. I used to spend my days, walking under the water not to feel any pain, now that you’re with me nothing else seems like It did yesterday. Through many dark, cold and lonely nights I had waked, without seeing the ones I’ve always loved. But now you came…

 

And they say love is a losing game, but so far you only made me gain.

 

 I still can remember as if It was yesterday, the first time you smiled at me healing my soul of every single pain.   

© 2017 Vitor Weiss


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on January 2, 2017
Last Updated on January 2, 2017
Tags: Memories, High, Fear, Me and You, You and I