How to make you think of me

How to make you think of me

A Poem by Laurali
"

umm, welp it's basicially about your typical teenage girl, that's in love with your typical teenage boy..but they're bestfriends, and he doesn't know it yet.!. :) Take it easy on me, i'm just getting started on this whole writing thing

"

I lay in bed at night thinking of way's to make you think of me

I know it's probably impossible to get you to see us as "more than friends"

Even though we flirt more than we should, more than "just friends" would. I just don't think that your as into me, as you are her.You kiss my cheek and call me babe but, almost 30 seconds later you ask me what she's doing and what you can do to get her to like you.. It's so damn frustrating and it kills me inside to know that you would rather be with  her than we me.. but that's  fine go ahead and do all these things, because i'm pretty happy with where our relationship is at this moment it just means meaningless flirting with the  hottest guy on campus.. I'll just keep thinking of ways to make you think of me!.

© 2008 Laurali


Author's Note

Laurali
haha, like I said. I'm just starting out..so be easy on me..and ps.. one of my best friends Scottie Elizibeth is about to write a story, kinda about this situation..so i hope you enjoy that!!! :):)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hi laura, i love love loved it!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Lol way to butcher my name, love. Scottie ELISABETH!

Speaking of that story... I've started, I promise!

And the only reason your beau is the hottest guy on campus is because mine doesn't go to school with us!

Posted 15 Years Ago


This doesn't quite flow like a poem. Maybe write a story yourself, instead? We've all felt that honey. In a few years you will either be married to him, or have forgotten him for someone twice as wonderful. :)

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 16, 2008


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5