Freak.

Freak.

A Story by Lazy
"

This is all fiction, first person of an awkward teenager, and a critcism to some people who act a certain way to be accepted.

"
On my miserable way to school every early morning I walked past the starbucks and saw the faces of the social. They were always laughing and talking. Talking and laughing. Their iPhone on one hand, Coffe Cup on the other. You know the cup with the green lady on the cover. They almost seemed like they weren’t trying to suck their own c***s or stick cucumber into their ****s when it’s dark. Not that there is anything wrong with those things, I don’t have problem with people fellating themselves… or cucumbers. But they actually seemed sincere, like they weren’t talking behind each other’s back or having affairs. It just seemed casual and normal, having a conversation with another human. I wondered what they were talking about.
Gossip maybe? Politics? The **** weather? I wanted to get close. I wanted to listen. But I couldn’t just walk in and act like one of them. I needed disguise first. A barrier, a costume, a white flag. One day I got back from school, got out of my school outfit and checked out my wardrobe. Found my one and only jean, -I didn’t have anything else to wear in public-, took out my only shirt and polished my snickers.
I looked like a long and thin carrot  with my orange shirt with crossing stripes and my bright blue jeans, and bright snickers of course. A carrot going bad.
But I wasn’t done yet. I needed to be marjinal, elite, something that was gonna make me deep and cool. So I took out my uncle’s old architecture bag, the one that you put very big plan papers into, and filled it with my aunts old drawings. Now I was a sophisticated young artist. Just one more thing; I took out my mother’s broken iPhone, I was gonna act like it worked of course!
Now it was time to rock the Starbucks. I got in casually, looking down to my poorly cleaned snickers, asking myself why didn’t I glued the tip of the shoe, it was starting to rip to two pieces.
My mother’s broken iPhone on one hand, my uncles architecture bag on the other, made a weak eye contact with the barista and she asked me what I wanted with a warm smile so sincere that almost made me wanna drop everything and run away. But I wasn’t backing up, I gathered all my confident, -and let’s be honest, there wasn’t much-, and I told her I wanted a Mako Frapiçino. I always saw the popular ****ty girl in my school coming in the class with it, if I wanted to be like them I was going to drink Mako Frapiçino! But sadly the barista corrected me, “
“You want Mocha Frappucinno right? Small, Tall, Grand?”
I felt all eyes on my sweaty back, like I was a prey in a pack of wolves. Laughter that came across the room was to me! I was sure of it! But I was gonna make it all okay!
“Si.” I said. “Grand.” I continued, thinking acting like a foreigner would excuse my mistake of not knowing the name of the drink.
Then she asked my name.
I’d done it! She was so into me she asked me my name! I had overshot my goal!
Of course I wasn’t going to screw everything up, I continued my rap.
“Leonardo.” I told her. She took a big cup and wrote my name on it. I didn’t know why she’d do that. Then she asked her co-worker to make a grand Mocha Frappucino.
I checked the reflection of my face on my mom’s broken iPhone. Smiling like I’d just recieved a naked picture from a horny girl in a naughty school girl outfit, touching herself, thinking of me, waiting for me to stop being social and satisfy her. But she can wait all she want, I wasn’t leaving until I got my drink.
Other barista handed over my drink from the other side of the counter, I guess this was a starbucks thing, we were on our on reality and I was a part if it. Part of them!
Then I took out my money I’d saved up for a week, -I didn’t know the prices of the drinks- and handed exact money to the waitress. But since I didn’t have three hands I had to put my iPhone to my pocket, I clicked on the home button just like a regular social with an iPhone would do, clicked on the lock button, and tried to put my iPhone in my pocket while I still had my mocha on the same hand. Which inevitablely spilled all over my bright jeans, my newly clensed shoes, on the starbucks floor, to sound over-dramatic; on my life.
After I cursed god’s mother a couple of times �"english- then I turned my head left to awkwardly face the barista;
“Excuse me, do you have napkins?” I said
Then turned my head even lefter to see the faces that didn’t hide the awe they felt for the great Leonardo who draws deep paintings, who uses iPhone and who has a naughty girl in a revealing highschool outfit waiting him to satisfy her… learning English by spilling some Mocha Frappucino on himself. After I cleaned myself poorly I ran out of there.
Went home and masturbated, thinking about the semi-cute barista that smiled at me.
But I didn’t throw away the Mocha Frappucino bottle. No, I was going to make coffe to myself, fill the Mocha bottle with it and go to school, then I get to be as cool as Hazel, the ****ty, popular girl who always drink Mocha Frappucino. I was gonna walk in the class same way. With my iPhone and Paintings! But before all that, I thought
I should really get myself a Che Guevara t-shirt. That would make me the part of the modern civilization, and I would feel good about myself!

© 2013 Lazy


Author's Note

Lazy
Sorry for all the profanities and their kind. I don't know this site so if you frown upon that sorts of things here I apologize.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on August 27, 2013
Last Updated on August 27, 2013
Tags: Freak, Coward, Shit, Cunt

Author

Lazy
Lazy

istanbul, Sisli, Turkey



About
I write the body electric. more..