For my valentine

For my valentine

A Poem by Juliette

                                                                For my Valentine                
 

 I can’t tell you how much I feel. But I know that I can feel you from here, you may be a thousand miles away and your pain breaks my heart from there; I am not shatter proof. My heart does break and I am not spill proof, I do cry. I feel heavy when you are down and I am light when you’re good. I may not know you the way she does but I know you better than you both do put together. Are u ok? I’m sorry I am not the one for you. I am sorry I can’t love you like she do. I am the one who will be there when she can’t and the one who’s there when u cant. But that’s all I got for you. I don’t know how to love. I just know how to care. I am not made to be a wife or girlfriend, but someone to pick u up when you’re down and then I’m gone, not physically but in my heart. My heart only loves you when you’re hurting and only beats when you’re living. I don’t know how to love and I’m not willing to try right now. I only know how to give when it is needed and then pull away to protect the rest. I don’t know anything else and I wonder if I ever will. I would like to one day be a companion to someone who will do the same but I don’t know where to look and I don’t know how, so I live for me and for the rest who won’t hurt me, and then when I can love , I will remember you, All of you. I will not stop and no matter how far you are away the pain you feel will not hurt me, but the love I feel will keep you well.

© 2013 Juliette


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

very real and very great poem. i like this one alot

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Juliette

11 Years Ago

Thank you! I hope to hear more from you and your poems. I enjoy your words!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
1 Review
Added on February 3, 2013
Last Updated on February 3, 2013

Author

Juliette
Juliette

About
I write to express my feelings. more..

Writing
feb.23,01 feb.23,01

A Poem by Juliette


Holding On Holding On

A Poem by Juliette