Do you ever wonder?

Do you ever wonder?

A Story by leaona Ann Brown

Do you ever wonder?

Do you ever wonder where you go to at night when your body sleeps and your soul leaves?

You wonder, maybe you go outside your house or to a place you love the most, but for some is a dark place where you run for hours while your body sleeps, maybe that explains why your so damn tired when you wake the next morning? OH, and the nights when you wake up fast out of the “peaceful” sleep, you were pushed or didn’t look to see if there was a cliff at the end, your soul falls right down slamming in to you which jolts you awake at night. You might reach for your husband/wife at that time because you’re not sure if your wake or dead asleep watching the eyes of your soul. The cold sweats could also be explained with this, the pits of water that lay in this place are cold, and full of your worst fears. So, before you go to bed tonight, try to remember your happy place because the dark place is waiting for you to fall asleep.

Your awake now, i see that you look tired because this is only the third night i woke you up. I'm in the closet watching you look around for him, your husband but sadly he got up a few hours ago and walked out of the room, i made sure of that, now get up, that's right walk to me and let me see you a bit better i'm going to take over now and i hope your alright with that, ready?

One two three, goodnight.


© 2018 leaona Ann Brown


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Chuckling here... nice twist to a good thought.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
1 Review
Added on December 5, 2018
Last Updated on December 5, 2018

Author

leaona Ann Brown
leaona Ann Brown

roseburg, OR



About
I'm Leaona! writing hasn't always been something i loved but about two years ago i started and now its just a passion i never want to give up. i write mainly poems but im also working on my first .. more..

Writing