OPEN LETTER TO LINAH

OPEN LETTER TO LINAH

A Poem by meister
"

A BRIEF LETTER TO A FRIEND AND A SISTER

"

Dear Linah, 


So many people say that they have the absolute best friend but I know that cannot be true, because the very best one is mine. Even though I haven’t seen you in a while I just want you to know I’m thinking of you every day my friend. I may not be with you every weekend, and I don’t always know what you’re up to, but I want you to know how much I still love you regardless. Every time we talk we laugh like time and distance hasn’t separated us. I love you like family. I value you more than anyone, even if I don’t express it. I silently smile when you like something on my social media and send inaudible blessings your way.


Linah you know  the future comes bearing uncertainty, like where I’ll be in my life or who will I get married to, and other many things I’m certain of, one is that you’ll be there celebrating with me. Your name is reserved and imprinted on the invite list on the wedding day that I’m not even sure will happen. But more than that, your name is forever imprinted on my heart for all you have done for me. Thank you for growing with me as you have. Thank you for letting me grow with you blah waka. More so, thank you for all the love you have given me.


Sincerely, Meister

© 2016 meister


Author's Note

meister
PERSONAL LETTER

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on August 22, 2016
Last Updated on August 22, 2016
Tags: .

Author

meister
meister

South Africa



Writing