It's all started on Thursday in a bus

It's all started on Thursday in a bus

A Story by Leela Satya
"

An inspirational story with a good moral.

"
Title : *It's all started on Thursday in a bus*

Story : Once there was a genius in a small village. He is Conan.There was an incident happened on Thursday, when he was 16 years, from this incident he became famous all over the world & it exposed his intelligence to the people.

*Chapter 1:*

Conan the genius had completed his high school, now he has to join a college for his 11th class. He got good grade points in 10th but he isn't the state topper. He has a brother who is very intelligent & his brother used to get class 1st everytime during his middle school.But his brother got a eye problem in high school & all his intelligence has been gone waste. While comparing to his brother his parents think Conan is just an average student.

But it's all started on Thursday in a bus, where Conan exposed his intelligence to all the people in the bus. Actually he used to be a introvert. He won't talk much. His family decided to join a college.They were going in bus to college. Actually it takes 2hr to reach college from his home. Conan isn't habituated to busses. He has vomiting sensation in bus. So he got a seat in bus. He sat there & observed the people for 10min. Then he went to sleep. After 1hr the bus is very much crowded, one aunt saw Conan sitting in a girls seat beside his mother. And now the aunt shouted towards Conan to leave girls.
His mother got angry upon aunt & said that his son Conan Won't Leave the seat & explained the reason to the aunt that he has vomiting sensation & all the boy seats are already seated. Then the aunt disagreed with Conan's mom & said that she has a leg pain, she cannot stand too & ordered Conan to leave the seat. Then the Conan gave a reply to the aunt which exposed his intelligence not only to his parents but also to the world. His reply reminded Sherlock Holmes for many of them.

Conan's reply:
*Hello aunt! I just want to inform you that this bus is going 57m/s,& it takes 20 min to reach your destination. But I think you won't stand total 20 min till reaching your destination. After 2 min the 1st row 2nd girl gonna leave in next 2 min, so you should be nearer to 1st row to catch the seat. Even if you miss it, the next row that is 2nd row 1st girl gonna stand after 3 min 27 seconds coz she is getting leg pain by sitting there,as her destination is about to come in 5 min, precisely she leaves her seat in next 3 min & about seconds I think it depends on her mood, at present according to her mood she precisely leaves her seat in 3 min 27 seconds.So now the 1 46 seconds are completed. So you better stand at 1st row to get the seat of second girl.*
( *Aunt does as Conan said & she gets the seat of 1st row 2nd girl. As said his explanation loudly all the passengers heard his explanation. And by seeing 1st row 2nd girl leaving the bus at the same as Conan said they all awestruck.They waited for 2nd row 1st girl to leave her seat & when this girl left her seat exactly at 3 min 27seconds,some of them nearly fainted by his accuracy.* )
Aunt : *Boy!, if you know this much knowledge about seats vacancy by your intense observation,then why didn't you sit in boy's seats when their seats are vacant?*
Conan : *Life is interesting, if it's not, we should make it. I know about the boy's seats too & I know you will come at me & shout at me to leave the girls seat.But I am actually discouraged on my first day of college because of not getting state 1st rank in 10th.So to encourage myself I showed off myself to the people, so I can get some confidence. So I precedently planned this situation to encourage myself. Actually I'm not controlling time, I'm just observing the time & I'm in time, that's it!.*

*All the passengers awestruck especially his parents saw Sherlock Holmes in their child.*

*There he goes,this bus incident changed his life, his father joined him in a big university where he can get best studies & this guy now reached his goal & he is none other than the Gurla Conan,who is the most intelligent person in this world at present & even NASA is waiting for the appointment of him.*

*Moral : You're born poor, but your choice must be higher to not let you die poor!*

© 2018 Leela Satya


Author's Note

Leela Satya
What do you think of this story?, please comment to know the points I'm lacking.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

An interesting story with lots of detail. The flow was a little disjointed and I had to stop and reread some sections, but a little editing will polish that up.

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
1 Review
Added on May 28, 2018
Last Updated on May 28, 2018

Author

Leela Satya
Leela Satya

Hyderabad , Medchal, India



About
I'm an otaku & tsundere more..

Writing