"Quotations"

"Quotations"

A Story by Leeroy Jenkins
"

My thoughts walking throughout New York City.

"

Hipsters.

I don’t know what I hate more, the term or those who allow themselves to live under such a stereotype.

Who the f**k do you think you are? Posting your “nostalgic” Instagram pictures and letting the world see your “artsy” side.

Being an artist myself, I understand the need to express ones feelings, but really? By wearing cuffed jeans and flannels, you’re under the impression that you’re “different”.

Jesus Christ, our nation’s youth always has a new trend to revolt against “The Man”.

Now listen, to have such an opinion relating towards those who are “Hipsters” doesn’t mean you’re a “hipster”. You’re just smart, yet those who put on this act of being unaccepted by society are simply “Posers” (I hate that word as well, but what better time to use it then now?). If you truly were “different”, you wouldn’t be hopping on the hottest trend to be accepted by frauds.

 

I hope your now able to see my reason for giving this passage such a title.

 

Anyways, F**k “The Man” and f**k “The Hipsters”. 

© 2015 Leeroy Jenkins


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i thought hipsters were pants ??

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 15, 2015
Last Updated on January 15, 2015
Tags: hipsters

Author

Leeroy Jenkins
Leeroy Jenkins

About
I've been holding in my opinion upon things my whole life, I'm not on this page to flaunt my writing skills or to use big words, I'm just here to simply speak my mind. more..