Who are you?

Who are you?

A Poem by Lei
"

The voices of mental illness.

"

Fast pace voice, a whisper through the night.
Who are you they screamed, but I was not the night.
The glory of the day, the lights around less fade, screeching sound, leave me be.
Keep your secrets.Hold me not so tight.  Release this wrap; I promise I won't fight.
Neither will they, for they are all my friends.They listen to my worries, and I became their lend. Lenders of the other world, where chimney keeps the utters warm.
Where voices bounce off lighted walls.  With matching jackets, I bite, and I claw.
I see their face.
 I see days light that night creates. Who are you I screamed?  I hear their response; the voices were low but clear, chilled with disturbing violence, but offered with a thrill.
Fast pace voice, a whisper through the night.I am you they said, and you are me. I couldn't understand because that voice was me.

© 2017 Lei


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Voices cant reach the heart that shuts its ears? Voices in a head are the echo of your thoughts. Where are we, me, myself and I. I remember now, it is only me talking to myself. Yes, the voices sound sweet and sour, but in the end you control with power.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 6, 2017
Last Updated on January 6, 2017
Tags: Voices, insane, mental illness, insanity, daily struggles, restless days, sleepless nights, Identity

Author

Lei
Lei

Los Angeles , CA



About
I've always had a love for writing, intrigued with the meaning behind the word. I believe writing to be great therapy, and so here I am! more..

Writing
Empty Day's... Empty Day's...

A Poem by Lei


Enigmatic girl Enigmatic girl

A Poem by Lei