the Thoughts

the Thoughts

A Story by Leo

My life, your life, everybody's life, what's life? Damn it's a jumbled mess, a heap of confused laundry, a load of squished words, a raggedy book telling tremendous tales of emotions. Life's what happens when you're off hoping and seeking something beautiful, but like a kite stuck in a tree it all end right before your eyes, yet hovers just above your head as if taunting you for all the things you could not accomplish. Right now I'm in a mess. All my feelings and thoughts roll and stroll about. Some have been suppressed within bars trampled down by the lion that resembles our society, our friends, our family, our enemies. I want to go one way, unleash the soul within these fiery eyes. I want to run and run around a garden filled with beautiful flowers, I wanna spill cherry kool-ail down my shirt in the flaming heat of summer, I wanna slide down the biggest slide in the park tonight, I wanna hit the city and roam around the town flashing smiles, I wanna dance, dance in the rain and wash away every inch of my being...and even linger with you in the winter's blessing as snowflakes fall and wrap around us. Trace my steps back to my childhood, back to the days where I laughed with the world booming with fun. Go back more and revisit the times spent with friends in the dead of the night, the summer heat lolling up and down our neck, but without a care we break into a run, chasing after the glimmer of lights and capture that hopeful flutter into jars of infamous radiating light, light for the whole world to behold and ponder at. The splendor of joy spilling across the faces of little angels awaits. Drive into the future and now new feelings fill each body with happiness; the music rolling through our ears and our mouths shouting out words we did not understand, but words that took us over with their rhythm and force. I close my eyes now and I feel him sitting right next to me, watching my every move, detecting my every thought, understanding my every emotion, loving every moment he spends with me, he reaches out his hand strong, confident, and affectionate, and I wake up from this dream and plunge once again into life.

© 2008 Leo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on July 27, 2008

Author

Leo
Leo

Writing
darkness darkness

A Poem by Leo


... ...

A Poem by Leo


Gray Eyes Gray Eyes

A Poem by Leo