Stalker

Stalker

A Story by Lesser Dagda
"

A story about a stalker.

"

There’s someone following me. I’ve never met them before; I barely know what they’re like, but there always there.


While I’m in classes, wondering about, or just in my room, they’re there.


I’ve started to imagine what they’re like. I like to think that they’re kind and protecting me, keeping me safe from others. But, they can be a bit overbearing.


Sometimes, I think other people can see them, while I can’t. That’s why I’m avoided so often. My follower is scaring them all away.


I wish I can meet them. They might be nasty, but I want to meet them. I want to see the person who hasn’t grown weary of me and seems to have picked stalking me as their occupation.


Maybe we could talk and be friends, even the best of friends.

My first best friend, the stalker.

© 2016 Lesser Dagda


Author's Note

Lesser Dagda
This is my interpretation of anxiety and how one come to terms with it. Although, this could apply to anything. I am interested any critiques you may have and gratefully appreciate you taking the time to read this piece of writing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love this! It can be related to so many different things and the phrase "wondering around" is really neat!

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
1 Review
Added on January 12, 2016
Last Updated on January 12, 2016
Tags: stalker, story, short

Author

Lesser Dagda
Lesser Dagda

AZ



About
I like food and doodling and writing and laughing and conjunctions and run on sentences and bad jokes and ellipses... more..