Easy

Easy

A Story by Letemdangle
"

My son wrote this.

"
Jacob trudged his way into class with his backpack hanging from his arm and sweeping across the floor. He planted himself on his chair with a blank look on his face and then eyes widened as he noticed his supply teacher burrowing a hole into him with his eyes. Am I late? Jacob thought.
Breaking the stare, he turned his head from the teacher to the clock and realized he was on time.The teacher coughed and covered his mouth with his hand which was already in a fist.

  The teachers "Hey" went unnoticed due to the seam of his shirt sleeve ripping because of too much constricted fat. He forced a smile on the right side of his mouth and then ripped it more by bending his arm in an attempt to impress the girls in the classroom. The girls raised their brows, tilted their head and then widened their eyes when "Mr. Sir", as written on the chalkboard,
winked at them.

  He snatched Jacob's math text book from his desk and flipped through the pages."Take care of that book or you're paying for it." said Mr. Sir, as he tossed it back on Jacob's desk, ripping the book cover. Jacob taped his cover back on the textbook and turned to the work for the day as written on the board. The workbook instructions were half the size as his rules. The line,"Obey me at all times" took up the majority of the chalkboard. Jacob scribbled in his notebook, "We'd be better off not talking at all" once he saw the rule "Speak only when I speak to you".

 Mr.Sir marched down the aisles, cowboy boot heels clicking, and cologne reaching every nose he passed. Jacob could write six words between each step or one unflattering picture of Mr.Sir every five steps. Mr. Sir spat out the seeds from his apple into the garbage and two landed on Jacob's desk. He then reached into his pocket, snapped open his cell phone and dialed a number. The students heard more than clicking heels now, they listened to every word of his conversation. He made certain that everyone could hear him speak of his stocks in the stock market and called the person he was talking to Bud."Soon I won't have to teach these kids lessons with all this cash. I just gotta make sure enough of em' know their place." he said, once again winking at the cluster of girls in the back. Jacob clenched his teeth and shut his right eye since Mr.Sir was on his right side, and kept his other eye reading.

  Mr. Sir retreated to his desk, took a tennis ball out of his suitcase and bounced it against the wall across from him. Everyone's eyes followed the ball  and no one ever moved their mouth. "Hey kid" the teacher said to Jacob. Sasha tapped Jacob on the shoulder then Jacob turned to the teacher. "I bet you couldn't catch this ball. I can tell by the way you look you're not athletic." said Mr. Sir. Jacob reached for the ball, but it pushed his fingers back and knocked his water bottle onto the ground. Mr. Sir pointed to the rule on the board "Every time I teach I want the classroom cleaner than when I got in here." and then said "Wipe it up".

"Your teacher will be gone for a few weeks. I'll be taking over til she comes back. I'm her boyfriend." He said. Several gasps were triggered but none could be heard by Mr. Sir since he was talking. Jacob stood, walked over to Mr. Sir and Mr. Sir stood to face Jacob. Jacob looked down to Mr. Sir for the first time and said "Can I go to the washroom?". "Sure, but this is your only washroom break this week," said Mr. Sir. Jacob ran down the halls to Student teacher. He tries to act way too macho, so much that I can't even focus on my work. He makes
people feel like they're not as good as him." said Jacob. The secretary motioned Jacob into a small office and Jacob sat down in the empty chair. "Hi, I'm looking for the guidance counselor." Jacob said to the man who walked into the office. Jacob's eyes grew as he stared at the bulging blue and green tattoo on the mans forearm. "I am the guidance counselor, kid!"

© 2011 Letemdangle


Author's Note

Letemdangle
My son wrote this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on April 12, 2011
Last Updated on April 12, 2011

Author

Letemdangle
Letemdangle

Ottawa, Canada



About
My best achievement in life is never having killed anyone. My nickname is not to make you think I am morbid, I use it as a symbol of injustice. Let him dangle is a song about injustice from Elvis Cos.. more..

Writing
No Poem No Poem

A Poem by Letemdangle