My a*s. It holds no Secrets!

My a*s. It holds no Secrets!

A Story by Letemdangle

The world is filled with opposing views or different ideas and that is the distinction that allows for creativity and invention.  With tolerance we can try to understand different points of view. In some instances this tolerance will either be in short supply or the information being totally disregarded.

We all build our realities with the information provided, but we also filter it, so as to assure only that, that  reinforces our realities, as we wish it to be, is chosen materials to construct our worlds.

This, I suppose, is the self preservation of the ego. Around the world and within regions, we all build homes to meet specifications as experts determine, to acquire safe dominion. In most instances this works reasonably well.  There unfortunately,  has been too many examples where expert advice has failed us.

This failure of specification is not limited to only building structures, but fissures in our societies are easily pointed out by those who take the time to look beyond their noses. We can pretend the shingles are fit,  that the plumbing is sound and the wiring up to date, so we can sleep through the night.

We can try to comprehend current trends and events as they effect us. We can even ignore all the tell tale signs as they present themselves to us. 

One day, for better or for worse, those realities will burn our asses.

© 2011 Letemdangle


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on June 17, 2011
Last Updated on June 17, 2011

Author

Letemdangle
Letemdangle

Ottawa, Canada



About
My best achievement in life is never having killed anyone. My nickname is not to make you think I am morbid, I use it as a symbol of injustice. Let him dangle is a song about injustice from Elvis Cos.. more..

Writing
No Poem No Poem

A Poem by Letemdangle