Antelopes in Space

Antelopes in Space

A Story by Letto
"

its funny and short just read it.

"
"damn goats!" roared Hiel 'estar the arch duke of Ciom. The duke was a proud Antelope he stood almost six feet tall and had long antlers that protruded from his head, his face had obvious battle wounds and he was a reddish color that shown he was of noble birth.
the arch duke sat at his command chair in his intergalactic battle cruiser staring in utter fury at the havoc that had just been reeked but the enemy Goat ships, four of his ships had just been taken out by a cloaked goat vessel. Taking deep deep breaths the arch duke said "ok, ok so I think its time we brought out our new weapon."
one of his tactical officers said "which one is that ar...ch..duu AHHHHH." he didn't get a chance to finish his sentence before his was ejected out of the ship into deep space.
the duke turned on another crew member who had obviously figured out what the duke meant because he promptly proceed to make a call.
Sixteen giant shadows appeared ominously above the Antelopes ships and they started heading straight for the goats ships. As these shadows approached closer to the goats ships it turned out to be huge sheep. The goats fired at them but they had vanished, suddenly the sheep surrounded the goats ships. Everyone waited but nothing happened then out of nowhere masses of naked sheep jumped out on to the ship and began to hump the ship apart with strange machines..
"ok firssst of all what the hell" said the man eating the twinkie in the back corner of a panel at a sci-fi convention "second Antelopesh and goatsh is shpace im mean really dish is what itsh come down to?" 
An antelope stood up right next to him turned put his head down and speared the twinkie eating man which quickly put an end to the mans life, the Antelope then turned back to the man reading and asked him to continue. 

© 2012 Letto


Author's Note

Letto
yep i was bored this was fun

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

L-O-L-Z that is all i can say

Posted 11 Years Ago


By the way i saw a contest that was called twilight parallel universe and they wanted to know how you would have wanted twilight to go i thought it would be funny to submit this. go vote for it if you agree this is the way it should have gone :P

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 14, 2012
Last Updated on August 16, 2012
Tags: goats, Antelopes, space, comedy, sci-fi, intergalactic, ships, battlecruisers

Author

Letto
Letto

Phoenix, AZ



About
I love to write comedy more..

Writing
the grey one the grey one

A Poem by Letto