My never ending horror story

My never ending horror story

A Story by Lexie721

I hate this place, it's fill of people who pretend they care who I am and whats wrong with me. That's what he said at least that there was something wrong with me, that i was broken.I'm lost in the memory as they do the security check. They check my pockets for the knife they know i brought, she walks into the room. I hand security my purse just as she drops hers on the ground- the fear ripples through me just as I'm  sure it did with her, she knew he was mad, that she was in trouble when she saw him standing there. I continue my day like this only doing as she did. As i have been doing on this day for the last 2 years.
6:00-Wake up
7:03-show up 
I don't know what they where doing for the time after that other that yelling, but by now i can repeat it all in my sleep, and apparently i do.
12:55- he attacks her, this is why I'm here why they search for the knife i take it out and set it on the heater.It has to be hot don't ask me why it just does but of course like always the secretary catches me and takes it away. Jessica, that's her name,i spent 2 years here and only talked to her.She knows the schedule shes the only one who watches close enough to catch on. For 2 years i believed this really happened i didn't know either of the people i just knew i had to watch her barley survive it. Knowing he was going to cut her wrist with a hot knife  and she would pull away run out the door only to start the horror again. Now it only happens on this day.the day my sister almost died.

© 2012 Lexie721


Author's Note

Lexie721
Just want to stress that it is fiction.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

An interesting idea with a lot of potential! I have one recommendation, however: you seem to have a few run on sentences, which makes it a little confusing. This plot is intriguing!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 2, 2012
Last Updated on April 2, 2012
Tags: drama, scary

Author


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..