The story of the unsung diary girl.

The story of the unsung diary girl.

A Story by lichanbeni
"

An imaginative story put up in words about a girl whose love was betrayed brutually.

"
She dusted her old diary from her long treasured safe.
The dust clouded her mind with visions slightly blur and muddling thoughts. Then, love was so dear and inseperable yet she began to write him like an old story.

Like a phantom in the twisted nightmare of some lost soul, she begin to meader through the never failing memories churning in her heart. She recalled the once-ful spot he inhabited in her heart that lies like a unmended vaccum now. She muttered, "yes, people can change for better, worse, for nothing, never staying the same. Have I not change?"
For she felt the first love she gave was a test and a test she failed, a test to get over it and move on. She flips pages after pages and in it she lives on every sweet words resounding as fresh as the first time she heard him tell her.
Oh...glorious memories...she sigh! An old page reveal the first "valentine poem" she ever wrote for her valentine. Love was sweet as honey'd flavour because in her love lies a true heart.
She tried to figure out what went wrong. She was in love deeply with a man she called her future, her world was changed and to her, he was the handsomest man both out and in, so blinded that she failed to sense he could be one ugliest man a woman could ever have.
She gave him all and now she stood still with countless doubts and denial. She murmured again, "..but I loved him with every prayer I ever prayed. Even God knew my prayer ended with "God guide and bless him".
Now he took every word out and left her speechless.

She laughed loud and that turned to tears of wilderness for she still don't understand what happened. Till the last leaf of her diary she retrospect. It was then two long years ago, she pen down on the last leaf about her only love. With smiles of tears and lingering memories, she closed her unsung diary and so do her heart.

© 2014 lichanbeni


Author's Note

lichanbeni
Please forward suggestive comments on this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

305 Views
Added on December 28, 2014
Last Updated on December 28, 2014

Author

lichanbeni
lichanbeni

Guwahati, christainity, India



About
Editor by profession. Completed my bachelors degree in literature. Writing as a passion. Have number of write up's published in periodicals . more..

Writing